If you are wondering how to get a FeelSafe Wireless free government phone, this article is just for you. This article covers a detailed procedure to apply for this phone and the documents you might need.
So stay tuned with us –
How to Get FeelSafe Wireless Free Government Phone
Lifetime Program has been serving the American people for a long. For low-income people, this scheme has been proven helpful. Like Cintex Wireless service, FeelSafe Wireless is another company that provides free phones to its eligible customers.
People with modest incomes can use the program to stay in touch with family and friends and access essential services. There are a few crucial details that applicants who would like to apply for the program through FeelSafe Wireless should know.
FeelSafe Wireless was acquired by HTH Communications in 2022 and rebranded as AirTalk Wireless. HTH Communications also owns Cintex and NewPhone Wireless. Customers who qualify for Lifeline and the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) can get free monthly wireless service through AirTalk Wireless, formerly FeelSafe Wireless.
Free monthly Lifeline and ACP plans with unlimited call, text, high-speed data, and more are available from AirTalk. A free mobile phone and possibly even a heavily priced ACP tablet are also available to qualified users. Additionally, the supplier provides hotspots, upgraded phones, and top-up plans.
How to apply for FeelSafe Wireless Free Government Phone
To apply for FeelSafe Wireless free government phone, you have to follow these simple steps –
Step 1 – You need to verify your eligibility for Lifeline and ACP government assistance programs.
Step 2 – After that, you must fill in all the required data according to FCC’s requirements. Verify that you are eligible. You have to offer valid, official documents that may serve as proof and contain all the relevant data.
Step 3 – Submit an application to AirTalk/FeelSafe for the Lifeline/ACP government aid program. You can accomplish this by sending all the necessary information and documentation via mail or online.
Step 4 – Get your free government phone from AirTalk or FeelSafe Wireless, along with other benefits.
After filling out the form, you will receive an email notification related to updates.
Do not forget to provide financial documentation with your application. A recent Federal Tax Return or payroll statement might help verify your income. These are some of the documents that you should send along with your application.
Under which government program does FeelSafe Wireless provide free phones?
The FCC launched Lifeline, a government aid program whose goal is to lower the cost of communications services for those with limited financial resources. The program offers a discount on the qualified monthly phone, broadband, or phone-broadband bundles of up to $9.25. For tribal-eligible households, this discount limit is up to $34.25.
On the other side, the now-expired Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB), created in reaction to the COVID-19 outbreak, has been replaced by the brand-new government assistance program known as the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP).
ACP offers discounts on connected devices and monthly internet connections.
Additionally, some ACP suppliers provide qualified clients with a one-time discount of up to $100 when they buy a tablet, laptop, or desktop computer. The consumer must, however, pay a required co-pay of more than $10 and less than $50 per FCC regulations to acquire the device.
Plans Offered by FeelSafe Wireless
The company currently provides recipients of the program with three different plans –
For California residents, the service provider offers –
- Unlimited minutes and texts
- 3 GB of data
- 100 foreign texts
A FeelSafe package for Oklahoma residents includes the following monthly –
- 1,000 minutes, 500 messages
- 5 GB of data
- The Tribal Oklahomans have limitless minutes and text
Beneficiaries in the other states where the corporation offers its services receive –
- 1,000 free minutes per month
- 500 free messages
- 3GB of data
You can purchase additional minutes, data, and SMS from the provider if you need them.
How to qualify for the Lifetime and ACP program to get a free FeelSafe wireless phone?
To be eligible for a free government phone from AirTalk or FeelSafe Wireless, you must first be eligible for Lifeline or the Affordable Connectivity Program. You must adhere to the FCC’s strict qualifying requirements to do this.
A household (or any of its members) must fulfill at least one of the following requirements to be eligible for Lifeline –
Have a household income equal to or less than 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines each year.
Participate in a federal or tribal aid program that is –
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Subsidized Security Income (SSI)
- Federal assistance for public housing (FPHA)
- Pension for Veterans and Survivors
- General Assistance from the Bureau of Indian Affairs
- Program to Distribute Food on Indian Reservations
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Head Start (Only households meeting the income qualifying standard)
A household (or any of its members) must fulfill at least one of the following requirements to be eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program –
- Become a Lifeline member
- Participate in any government aid programs related to Lifeline listed above
- Each year, having a household income at or under 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Become a member of the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC).
- Participate in the School Breakfast Program or the Free and Reduced-Price Lunch Program, including at the U.S.
- Schools covered under the Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) Community Eligibility Provision
- Have a Federal Pell Grant from the most recent award year
Documents you will need to get a FeelSafe Wireless phone
A household must satisfy at least one of the following requirements to be eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program (or any of its members must do so) –
You might be required to present some of the following official documents, depending on the details that need to be confirmed and your qualifying requirements –
- For household Income Proof
- Current income statement from your employer
- Paycheck stubs
- Prior year’s state, federal, or Tribal tax return
- A Social Security statement of benefits
- Veterans Administration statement of benefits
- Unemployment or Worker’s Compensation statement of benefits
- A retirement/pension statement of benefits
- Divorce decree or child support award
- Any other official document that includes your first and last name and annual income.
Qualifying assistance program participation proof
- Benefit award letter
- Approval letter
- Statement of benefits
- Benefit verification letter
- School documentation
- Any other official document that includes your first and last name, the name of the program, the name of the establishment that issued the document, and an issue date within the last 12 months or future expiration date
Proof of identity and age
- A valid government, military, state, or Tribal ID
- Birth Certificate
- U.S. Driver’s license
- Certificate of U.S. Citizenship or Naturalization
- Permanent Resident Card or Green Card
- Government assistance program document
- Any other official document that includes your first and last name and date of birth
Proof of address
- A valid government, state, or Tribal ID
- Driver’s license
- Utility bill
- Mortgage or lease statement
- Most recent W-2 or tax return
- Any other official document that includes your first and last name and physical address
You may also like –
- Verizon Free Cell Phone – No Deposit, No Activation Fee
- AirVoice Wireless Phones
- How to get free laptop from Amazon
- How to get Cintex Wireless Free iPhone
Can I get a free 5G Government phone?
Yes. Some network service providers, such as Cintex Wireless, have started offering the latest 5G Government phones.
Can I add additional minutes to free Government phones?
Yes, you can add additional minutes to your free Government phone at a very small cost.
Can I get FeelSafe Wireless free Government phone if I am unemployed?
Yes, this FeelSafe Government free phone is available for unemployed workers under the same scheme.
There you have it – how to get FeelSafe Wireless free government phone. With that said, here I am wrapping up this article. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot them in the comment section below. Our team will try to respond ASAP.
Subscribe to Email Updates :