Is your StandUp Wireless phone lost, stolen, or broken, and you are looking for a way to get a free StandUp Wireless Replacement Phone? If yes, then you have stumbled upon the right article.
Individuals and communities have become more connected thanks to StandUp Wireless. It offers free phones and services to eligible people participating in Federal programs like Medicaid, Federal Public Housing, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, and Veterans Pension.
However, if your StandUp Wireless phone starts malfunctioning, you can apply for a StandUp Wireless replacement phone.
This article will help you with all the information you need regarding the same and other helpful information.
So, without any further ado, let’s get started –
StandUp Wireless Phone Replacement
You can get a StandUp Wireless free phone and monthly plan if you qualify for the Federal Government’s Lifeline program. After receiving your phone, you will become in charge of your free phone, and StandUp Wireless will not be responsible for lost, stolen, or broken phones.
However, they accept liability for brand-new handsets and any bugs that may already exist on the most recent models. You’ll have 90 days to report the issue and get a brand-new phone.
StandUp Wireless Replacement Phone Policy
StandUp Wireless has a different policy for cases such as if your phone gets lost, broken, or stolen.Let’s discuss each of them.
Unfortunately, StandUp Wireless does not offer any warranty service in-house. Instead, it enables you to take advantage of the original manufacturer’s warranty on products purchased from them.
The 90-day replacement program for StandUp Wireless begins on the date of purchase, and if your phone starts malfunctioning after the first 90 days, you have to contact the manufacturer.
You can contact various manufacturers by visiting the StandUp Wireless website.
Lost or Stolen Phone Policy
If your StandUp Wireless phone gets lost or stolen, you are not eligible for the replacement. However, you must inform StandUp customer care so they can discontinue your services to protect against data misuse.
Broken Phone Policy
Just like lost or stolen phone cases, customers are also not eligible to recieve a replacement phone in case of a broken phone, and neither does the company offer a free repair. You have to bear the cost of repair.
How to apply for a replacement phone with StandUp Wireless
To apply for a StandUp Wireless replacement phone, you need to follow these simple steps –
- Go to https://standupwireless.com/ and login into your account
- Now go to support and choose a replacement.
- Choose the reason for the replacement, such as lost, stolen, or broken
- Provide the asked information such as IMEI number, etc
- Click on the submit button
- You can also contact StandUp Wireless at +1-800-544-5441 to raise a ticket regarding a replacement.
What to do for lost, stolen, or broken StandUp Wireless Phone
The StandUp Wireless replacement phone program will not cover the user’s negligence, such as dropping the phone in water. If a phone fails due to a manufacturing defect within 90 days of purchase, the warranty will replace it for free.
However, you must do a few things in case of a lost, stolen, or broken StandUp Wireless Phone.
If you lose your phone, you will not get a StandUp Wireless replacement phone , but you must contact them at +1-800-544-5441 to tell them that you have lost your device so that they can deactivate it to prevent unauthorized access.
If your phone is stolen, you must contact StandUp Wireless at +1-800-544-5441 and also file a report regarding your stolen phone with your local authorities.
StandUp Wireless warrant doesn’t cover physical damages to the device, so you must bear any expenses that may occur during the repair. However, if your phone stops working due to manufacturing defects, you can request a replacement within 90 days.
Application for StandUp Wireless
As a Lifeline service provider, StandUp Wireless requires you to meet the eligibility criteria of the Lifeline program. The service is only available to one member of each household.
If multiple people are in need within the same household, they must rely on the only eligible household member to receive the free service.
Here are the application methods for StandUp Wireless.
- Open your browser and visit “https://standupwireless.com/”
- On the main screen, enter your zip code and email address
- Now click on Begin application
- Fill out the necessary application form
- Attach the neccesary documents and click on submit
- Once approved, you will recieve a confirmation email from StandUp Wireless.
- Once you have received your free phone, you must activate it. You can read our guide on “StandUp Wireless free Phone activation.”
Before you start the application process for the StandUp Wireless Lifeline program, you must meet the following eligibility.
You can be a part of any of the following Federal programs to prove your eligibility for the program –
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI.)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Tribal Head Start
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
If you don’t participate in the following programs, you will qualify if you have an annual household income below 135% of the federal poverty guidelines.
To prove your eligibility, you can provide the following documents.
- Current income statement from your employer
- Divorce decree
- Child support award
- Pension statement of benefits
- Benefits award letter
- Program verification letter
- Program statement of benefits
- Program approval letter
Does StandUp Wireless offer BYOP
Just like every other service provider, StandUp Wireless replacement phone is available to their customer; however, if you are not eligible, they also offer their customers the Bring Your Own Phone BYOP program. With this program, you can use your own device with the StandUp network.
Below, we have mentioned the steps for StandUp BYOP to use its network and enjoy its services.
- Open your browser and visit “https://standupwireless.com/support/bring-your-own-phone/”
- On the compatibility checker page, enter your IMEI no. and click on Check device.
- You can find your IMEI no. by dialing *#06#.
- If your device is compatible, you will receive a confirmation message.
- Now you need to add a plan and a new SIM card to your card and place an order
- You will recieve an activated SIM card, and all you have to do is to insert it into your device and enjoy their services.
Please note that if you are a Lifeline-eligible customer, you can get a StandUp Wireless plan and SIM card for free.
StandUp Wireless Compatible Phone List
If you don’t get a StandUp Wireless replacement phone, use their BYOP service to use your device with the free services. Below, we have mentioned some of the StandUp wireless-compatible phones.
- Google Pixel 4
- LG Aristo 2 PLUS
- LG G7 ThinQ
- Motorola Moto E5 play
- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 plus
- Alcatel GO FLIP
- Apple iPhone X
- Apple iPhone 8 and 8 Plus
Comparison table of Top 4 StandUp Wireless Compatible Phone
Here is a comparison table
|Google Pixel 4
|LG G7 ThinQ
|Apple iPhone X
|Alcatel GO FLIP
|5.7-inch OLED display
|6.1-inch IPS LCD display
|3.5-inch TFT display
|1080 x 2280 pixels
|3120 x 1440 pixels
|1125 x 2436 pixels
|480 x 320 pixels
|Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
|Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
|Apple A11 Bionic
|64GB, 128GB, 256GB
|12.2MP + 16MP
|16MP + 16MP
|Android 9 Pie
Is there any cost associated with StandUp Wireless replacement phones?
If you recieve a device with a manufacturing defect, you will get a free replacement within 90 days. However, if you break your device, you must pay the repair fees.
How can I contact StandUp Wireless customer care?
You can contact StandUp Wireless customer care at +1-800-544-5441 or by dialing 611 from your StandUp wireless phone.
What if I lost my StandUp Wireless phone?
If you lose your phone, you must contact StandUp Wireless customer service to suspend your account.
Does StandUp Wireless provide free phones?
As a Lifeline beneficiary, StandUp Wireless provides free phones to low-income people.
Subscribe to Email Updates :