Are you a SNAP beneficiary looking to get Boost Mobile free hotspot with EBT? If yes, then you have stumbled across the right article.
As a low-income person, I was enrolled in the SNAP program to get help from the government for food purchasing capacity, but one day I learned that you can recieve free hotspot data and even phone plans with your EBT benefits from Boost Mobile.
So with this guide, I will provide you with all the information that you need regarding free hotspot plans from Boost Mobile, what are the eligibility criteria, and how you can apply for them so that you can connect your laptop with a hotspot and pursue higher education or search for jobs.
So without further ado, let’s get started.
Does Boost Mobile Offer Free Hotspot Using EBT?
Before we delve into the steps to get a free hotspot from Boost Mobile, it’s important to know about EBT. EBT stands for Electronic Benefits Card, offered to those who qualify for Supplemental Nutrition Assitance Program SNAP. SNAP program offers food purchasing capacity to low-income people to buy groceries.
Although the SNAP program has nothing to do with wireless services, as it focuses more on the health of low-income people, it makes you eligible for other government assistance programs, such as Affordable Connectivity Program ACP.
Boost Mobile actively participates in the ACP program and offers discounts of up to $30 and $75(tribal lands). Customers can buy Boost Mobile plans that offer free hotspot services with that discount.
Apart from Boost Mobile’s free internet, you will also get a free tablet from the Boost Mobile ACP program, as every ACP customer is eligible to receive a discount of up to $100 towards purchasing a tablet with a co-pay of $10 to $50.
How to get Boost Mobile Free Hotspot
Getting a Boost Mobile free hotspot is simple and requires following the steps below.
- First, check that you are eligbile for the Boost Mobile free hotspot through government assistance programs.
- Once eligible, fill out an online application form.
- Attach the necessary eligibility documents with your application form.
- Submit the application and wait for approval
- Once approved, you will be informed via email.
Now let’s discuss the government assistance program through which you can get free hotspots from Boost.
Note: If you are Boost Mobile existing customer, please read our guide on “Best Boost Mobile deals for existing customers 2023,” and if you are planning to switch to Boost Mobile, please read “Free Boost Mobile Phone when you Swtich 2023”
Boost Mobile Free Hotspot Via ACP
ACP is a federal government program that helps people stay connected with the digital world. To get a free hotspot from this program, follow the below steps.
- First, you must check your eligibility for the Boost Mobile ACP program. Usually, eligibility is based on Low income or participation in other government assistance programs such as Medicaid, SNAP, etc.
- Once you have made sure that you are eligible, you must apply for the Boost Mobile ACP program
- To apply, you need to fill out an application by visiting “https://acp.boostmobile.com/en/#!/newHome”
- After visiting, enter your zip code and click on “Continue.”
- Fill out an application form with details such as your Name, SSN No. Contact details and address.
- Choose eligibility, such as Low Income or government program participation
- Now choose your preferred plan; please remember that available plans vary from state to state.
- Provide the neccesary documents to prove your eligibility.
- Review your application and submit
- Once approved, you will receive confirmation via email from Boost Mobile.
Boost Mobile Free Hotspot EBT
To get Boost Mobile free Hotspot with EBT, follow the steps below.
- Open your browser and visit “https://acp.boostmobile.com/en/#!/newHome.”
- Enter your zip code and click “Continue.”
- Now fill out an application form and provide details such as your Name, address, contact details, and SSN number.
- Now on the Eligibility section, you must choose “Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program or food stamps” as your eligibility method.
- Choose a desired Boost Mobile EBT hotspot plan available in your state.
- Review your application and attach the necessary documents
- Submit your application and wait for approval
- Once approved, you will receive a confirmation via email.
Apart from the free hotspot, you can even recieve free mobile with your EBT benefits; for that, read our guide on “Get Boost Mobile Free phone with EBT.”
How to Apply for Boost Mobile Free Hotspot
Applying for a Boost Mobile Free Hotspot is a simple and hassle-free process designed to provide eligible individuals with uninterrupted internet access.
To begin the application process, it’s vital to understand the crucial aspects that contribute to a smooth and efficient process.
- Check Eligibility: You must determine eligibility for the Boost Mobile ACP program. If you are an EBT beneficiary, you are already.
- Complete the Application Process: To complete your application process, visit “https://acp.boostmobile.com/en/#!/newHome” and complete an application form.
- Submit the application: Once you reviewed your application thoroughly, please submit it.
- Wait for Approval: After submitting your application, approval can take around 4-5 days, so please be patient.
Now, discuss the eligibility criteria and required documents in the next sections.
|Income||Your annual household income must be below 200% of the Federal poverty guideline.|
|Government Program Participation||
You may provide the following documents to prove your eligibility for Boost Mobile free hotspot with EBT.
|Proof of low income||
|Proof of Government program participation||
|Proof of Identification||
|Proof of Address||
Boost Mobile Hotspot Plans
Boost Mobile offers a range of hotspot plans to suit various data needs. Whether you’re a light internet user or need substantial data for streaming and work, Boost Mobile has you covered. Some popular plans include:
|$60 Hotspot plan||
|$50 Add on-plan||
|$20 Add on-plan||
|Free ACP Hotspot plan||
Can I get a Boost Mobile Free Hotspot without being in the EBT?
Yes, you can still qualify for the Boost Mobile ACP program on another eligibility basis, such as Low income or other program participation, such as Medicaid, Lifeline, etc.
Is the Boost Mobile network available in all areas?
The availability of the network may vary by location. Check with your local Boost Mobile store or website for coverage details.
Can I use the Boost Mobile Free Hotspot with multiple devices?
You can connect multiple devices to your free Hotspot if they are Wi-Fi enabled.
Can I upgrade my Boost Mobile Hotspot plan?
Absolutely! If your data needs change, you can upgrade to a different hotspot plan offered by Boost Mobile.
Is the Boost Mobile Hotspot suitable for gaming and streaming?
The Boost Mobile hotspot offers a reliable internet connection for gaming, streaming, and other online activities.
Subscribe to Email Updates :