Have you ever dreamed of getting a Free Government iPhone 7 Plus? If yes. Your dream is on the verge of coming true.
The best thing about the iPhone is that it will always be an iPhone, and people will want it no matter how old it gets. Looking at the last few years of iPhones, the iPhone 7 Plus is the most adored by its users for how well it works and looks.
Even though prices have dropped in the seven years since its initial release, not everyone can afford an iPhone 7 Plus.
However, the iPhone 7 Plus is free through government programs such as Lifeline and ACP. It can make a significant difference in the lives of low-income families, opening up a world of opportunities for them.
A well-researched and well-informed application for a free iPhone from the government does not guarantee acceptance but improves your chances. We’ll walk you through everything you need to know to get your free iPhone 7 Plus easily.
This includes, but is not limited to, what you require, whether you are eligible, what documents you require, and which programs and companies provide the free iPhone 7 Plus.
So, without further ado, let us start –
How to Get Free Government iPhone 7 Plus 2023
The government has always done its best to provide for the country’s people, particularly those who lack the means. It has developed several programs that ensure common people’s connectivity without sacrificing service quality.
Here is how you can apply for a free Government iPhone 7 Plus –
- Confirm your eligibility for the program. (Eligibility criteria have been detailed further in the article.)
- Ensure you have all the documents you require for the application. ( Documents needed are mentioned further in the article.)
- Apply for assistance programs through the National Verifier
- Apply through your selected Lifeline/ACP free iPhone 7 plus provider by going to their physical store or website.
Top 3 Program Offers Free Government iPhone 7 Plus?
There are several government programs where you can get free iPhones.
Below, we have covered all of those programs –
Lifeline Assistance Program
Lifeline Assistance Program assists low-income individuals in obtaining low-cost phone and internet services. It provides low-income households with monthly subsidies and affordable phone and data services, and people who meet their requirements are eligible for government benefits, including a free iPhone 7 Plus.
The Connect America Fund
Another government program that assists in providing services to people in rural areas is the Connect America Fund.
Their goal is also to provide low-cost communication services to people in rural areas of the country who do not have much money and distribute the free iPhone 7 plus that the government provides.
Affordable Connectivity Program
The Affordable Connectivity Program is another way the government assists people in obtaining low-cost phone and internet services. It offers savings on phone bills, monthly data services and programs, and other items.
Who Can Qualify For A Free Government iPhone 7 Plus?
There are several ways to obtain an iPhone 7 Plus from the government, and the requirements for each program or provider will differ slightly.
Here are the most important requirements so you can quickly begin applying for a free iPhone 7 from the government.
- Participating in federal or government welfare programs such as Supplemental Nutritional Assistance program, Medicaid, TANF, SSI, Tribal TANF, etc.
- The applicant’s income shouldn’t be below 135% of the Federal Poverty Line.
Once you fulfill the abovementioned criteria, you must complete an application and provide proof to support your claims.
These documents vary by provider, but here is a list of the standard ones that an applicant for a free iPhone 7 Plus government phone must submit –
- The applicant’s most recent income statement.
- Tribal or federal notice letters of participation in assistance programs such as Medicaid and SNAP
- A letter stating that a student is eligible for free or reduced-price school meals.
- The previous year’s tribal, state, or federal tax return or a current Tribal Tanf card or letter.
- A valid BIA card, if the applicant has one.
- Unemployment documentation on official forms.
- Statements of benefits from the Veterans Administration prove eligibility.
How to apply for free government iPhone 7 Plus
Once you have made sure you are that you are eligible and have all the eligibility documents, you can apply for the government iPhone 7 Plus by following the steps below.
- Open your browser and visit “https://getinternet.gov/apply?id=nv_flow&sp=ZmFsc2U%3D&ln=RW5nbGlzaA%3D%3D” You will be redirected to the National Verifier
- On the National Verifier page, fill out the application form with details such as Name, email, D.O.B, Address etc.
- Upload all the eligibility documents.
- Finally, review and submit the application.
- Once your application is approved visit “https://cnm.universalservice.org/” and find a Lifeline or ACP service provider that is offering free government iPhone 7 Plus.
- Once you have located a provider, contact them and enroll in their services to recieve a free iPhone 7 plus.
Benefits you will receive with free Government iPhone 7 Plus
iPhone 7 Plus is an amazing device from Apple, and with the help of the government, if you recieve one, you will open the gate to amazing opportunities such as.
- You will get the help you need to find a new job
- If you are a student, you can gain more access to knowledge
- You can also stay connected with loved ones
- You can watch videos and play games to kill boredom.
Apart from the benefits, you can also enjoy the amazing specifications of the iPhone 7 Plus.
|Display||5.5-inch Retina HD display (1920×1080 pixels)|
|Processor||Apple A10 Fusion chip|
|Storage||32GB, 128GB, or 256GB|
|Rear camera||12MP dual-camera system (wide-angle and telephoto lenses)|
|Operating system||iOS 15.x|
|Dimensions||6.23 inches (158.2 mm) x 3.07 inches (77.9 mm) x 0.29 inch (7.3 mm)|
|Weight||6.63 ounces (188 grams)|
|Colors||Jet Black, Black, Silver, Gold, Rose Gold|
Providers that offer Free Government iPhone 7 Plus?
You will receive a free iPhone 7 Plus from the Government Benefit Service Providers collaborating with the United States Government.
Depending on which provider you select, you will receive various offers like FREE unlimited internet, voice, and text and FREE 4G/5G devices from well-known brands like Apple, Samsung, Motorola, and others as part of the Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program.
Many companies give away iPhones, particularly high-end models like the iPhone 7 Plus. Below, we have mentioned a few of them
- SafeLink Wireless
- Q Link Wireless
- Cintex Wireless
- Airtalk Wireless
Frequently Asked Questions
In which states Cintex Wireless provides the government’s free iPhone 7 Plus ?
Do government or federal aid programs entitle me to a government-provided iPhone 7 Plus?
If you receive government or federal assistance, such as SNAP or Medicaid, the government will give you an iPhone 7 Plus.
Is the EBB program used to distribute the government’s free iPhone 7 Plus?
Although the ACP program replaced the EBB program, it may have offered iPhone 7 plus in the past.
Can I qualify for a free iPhone 7 Plus if my family and I are on Food Stamps?
Yes. You can receive a free iPhone if your family is on Food Stamps.
Subscribe to Email Updates :