Free Government Phones NC – If you are a resident of North Carolina but can’t afford phones, you do not have to worry. The Government of North Carolina has initiated a program that provides free government phones to those who can’t afford them.
You can easily get help from the Lifeline Assistance Program if you meet all the eligibility criteria. The Lifeline, a free government phone scheme, covers free and premium landline benefits.
So, in this article, we will look at how you can get free Government phones in North Carolina, the eligibility criteria, the application process, and more.
Let’s delve further to learn more about it –
Free Government Phones North Carolina
Innumerable companies in North Carolina are actively participating in the Lifeline program to make it successful. There are some new laws that ask for the verification of your financial statement to render you free services. To verify, you will need to submit income proof by work stubs or any documents from a company that proves your income.
How to get Free Government Phones in NC from EASY Wireless
To get free Government phones in NC from EASY Wireless, all you need to do is follow these simple steps –
- Firstly, visit EASY Wireless’s official website.
- Fill in the application form online.
- Now, get verified by showing proof of your qualification.
- Select whether you want a free phone or an unlimited data SIM card.
- If your application gets accepted, as it should be if you are eligible, you will receive the delivery of your selected product within 7-10 working days.
What are the Free Easy Wireless Plans?
Free Smartphone Plan
- Free Smartphone
- Free monthly text and talk
- 5 GB data a month without any charges
Free Unlimited Data Promo
- Unlimited data free
- Free SIM Card
- Free Unlimited Talk and Text
Eligibility Criteria for Free Government Phones North Carolina
To be eligible for free Government phones in North Carolina, your household should have an annual income of less than 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
However, you can participate in any of the below-mentioned programs to get qualified for the Lifeline scheme –
- National School Lunch Program (NSPL)
- Pell Grant Awards
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit
- Supplemental Security Income
How to prove eligibility for North Carolina Free Government Phone
According to the New law, all users must show their financial statements else they won’t be able to take the benefits of this scheme.
You must submit the given documents when applying for free North Carolina Government phones to prove your eligibility –
- Documents of Department of Social Services or SNAPS, Veteran’s Administration, and Social Security Benefits.
- Proof of current Federal Tax Return.
- A letter from Unemployment or Workman’s Compensation.
- An income statement or the recent check stump of your job.
Other Free Cell phone Providers in North Carolina
Below mentioned are some providers that offer free cell phones in North Carolina –
Assurance Wireless is a primary phone company that offers smartphones with many benefits. It is available to only those who meet all the criteria for the Lifeline scheme.
After getting approved, you will get an Android phone without any charge, 1000 voice minutes, unlimited text and talk time, and 2GB of data free a month. Besides, you can buy airtime and text time at $5 every month. It also offers an affordable unlimited and pay-as-you-go plan.
Additionally, you can purchase Tracfone all-time Top-Up cards from any of the shops across the nation or also buy online with a credit card, debit, or PayPal.
If you buy additional data, you will get –
- $2 for 100 MB of data
- $5 for 500 MB of data
- $10 for 1 GB of data
Reachout Wireless Phone
It offers free mobile phones and 250 minutes of talk time and text to Lifeline-eligible individuals. It is one of the top providers of government phones.
You can qualify for the government-subsidized program if your net family income is 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. You can apply for a free government phone if you are working or getting government aid.
Subscribe to Email Updates :