I can’t hold my excitement to share about this amazing X Mobile Free phone I received from a government service provider.
X Mobile is a phone manufacturing company that produces good quality, viable smartphones and Tablets.
Many people demand to know whether it is possible to receive X Mobile smartphones and tablets for free, as the American government offers some X Mobile device models for free through its various support programs.
Hence, here I am sharing my personal experience on how I recieve X Mobile free phone from the government, its eligibility criteria, available mode, application process, and more.
So, without further delay, let’s begin.
Does Government Offer Free X Mobile Phones?
Yes. The federal government offers free X Mobile phones and X Mobile Government tablets through various assistance programs to help low-income people access technology.
Two such programs are the Lifeline and the ACP program. Both assistance programs assist low-income households in affording communication services by offering discounted or free phone services.
Lifeline offers monthly discounts worth $9.25 on phone bills. This discount is up to $34.25 monthly for eligible low-income people on Tribal lands.
In contrast, the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) offers a monthly Internet discount of $30 to non-tribal households and up to $75 to tribal land people.
It also offers a one-time $100 ACP discount to low-income people for tablets and other devices, such as laptops or desktop computers, with a $10-$50 copay.
These services are provided through various Lifeline and ACP-participating wireless service providers. However, the benefits vary based on providers in different states.
Some may offer only discounted services, while some may offer free services. Some providers also offer free government phones to low-income people via these programs, and X Mobile phones are one of those brands offered by the providers under these programs.
How To Get X Mobile Government Phone For Free 2023
You can get X Mobile government phone for free by participating in the Lifeline or ACP program.
The entire process of receiving the phone requires you to complete these simple steps.
- You must first find out the Lifeline or ACP service providers in your state offering the X Mobile phone to ensure you receive an X Mobile government phone.
- If you have found one, check your eligibility to apply for the program (Lifeline or ACP, whichever is available in your state)
- Collect the necessary eligibility documents.
- Apply for the program.
Let’s discuss these steps in detail one by one.
Since the Lifeline assistance program is available in most states, we will discuss the detailed application for this program to get an X Mobile government phone while simultaneously hinting at the ACP requirements and application.
How To Qualify For X Mobile Free Government Phone?
You can qualify for an X Mobile free government phone by meeting the below requirements to apply for the government assistance program.
- You must be at least 18 or above.
- You must be a resident of the state where you apply for the Lifeline or ACP program.
If you qualify for these prerequisites, check the additional program-specific eligibility requirements mentioned below to qualify for the Lifeline or ACP program.
Eligibility For X Mobile Free Government Phone
You must meet the eligibility requirements to qualify for the Lifeline or the ACP program to be able to apply for X Mobile free government smartphone.
- You are qualified for the Lifeline program if your family income is at or below 135% of the federal poverty guidelines.
- Your annual family income must not exceed 200% of the federal poverty guidelines to qualify for the ACP.
You can qualify for the Lifeline or the ACP if you or any family member participates in the following eligible government program to get X Mobile free government phone.
- Food Stamps / SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Head Start (only households meeting the income standard)
- Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
Please note that you become automatically eligible for the ACP program and thus can apply for X Mobile phone if you have qualified for the Lifeline program and have already received its benefits.
Documents Required To Get A Free X Mobile Phone
You must have valid government documentation to prove your eligibility while applying for the X Mobile free government phone.
The document requirement is based on your eligibility through which you apply for a free phone.
Below, we have listed the documents you can submit based on your eligibility.
If you apply for an X Mobile government phone on your income basis, you may check for the availability of these documents to prove your income is below the federal poverty limit.
- Current income statement from your provider Current paycheck stub
- Unemployment or Workers’ Compensation statement of benefit
- Previous year’s federal, tribal, or state tax return
- Retirement /pension statement of benefits
- Social Security Statement of Benefits
- Veteran Administration Statement of Benefits
- Tribal/federal participation notice letter in General Assistance
Program participation documents
If you apply for the Lifeline or ACP as a beneficiary of any other eligible government support program, you can check for one of these documents.
- Benefit award letter
- Benefit verification letter
- Government approval letter
- Statement of benefits
You may need additional documents to verify your other details, such as address, age, or identity, during the application process.
Hence, it would be best if you have these documents.
- Birth certificate
- Driver’s license
- Green card
- A valid government, military, Tribal, or State ID
- Utility form
- Certificate of naturalization
- Certificate of emancipation (if emancipated minor)
Apply For X Mobile Free Phone [Once Eligible] – Application process
If eligible, you can apply for your state’s Lifeline or ACP program online, offline, and via service provider to get an X Mobile free government phone.
For a successful application, you must first apply at the National Verifier, get its approval, and then reach out to your preferred provider to sign up for their services and get an X Mobile phone.
Here are the steps to apply online for the Lifeline or ACP for X Mobile free government smartphone.
- You can apply for the X Mobile Government Phone from Lifeline program through the National Verifier at “https://www.lifelinesupport.org/ .”Please visit “https://www.affordableconnectivity.gov/” to apply through the ACP program.
- Click on the “apply now” icon.
- Fill up the application form with your accurate details.
- Upload your eligibility documents.
- Submit your application.
- Wait for the National Verifier’s approval.
- Once the National Verifier approves your application, the next step is to contact your preferred provider to get their services.
Application via mail
You can apply for the Lifeline and ACP offline via the mail.
For this, you must download and take print the Lifeline or ACP application form, fill it and send it to the Lifeline or ACP support center.
- The Lifeline application form is available at “https://lifelinesupport.org/wp-content/uploads/documents/get-lifeline/LI_Application_NVstates.pdf”
- Fill out this form and attach your eligibility documents.
- Then, send the application to USAC, Lifeline Support Centre, P.O Box 9100, Wilkes-Barre, PA, 18773.
- You can get the ACP form at “https://www.affordableconnectivity.gov/wp-content/uploads/ACP-Application-Form-English.pdf.”
- While applying for the ACP, you must include the household worksheet available at “https://www.affordableconnectivity.gov/wp-content/uploads/lifeline/images/ACP-Household-Worksheet-English.pdf.”
- Complete these two forms and attach your eligibility documentation.
- Send the application to ACP Support Center, P.O Box 9100, Wilkes-Barre, PA, 18773.
Application via Service Provider
You can also apply for Lifeline or ACP benefits to get X Mobile free government phone via the service provider. For that, you need to follow the following steps.
- First, you must find ACP and Lifeline service providers by visiting “https://cnm.universalservice.org/”
- Once you have located a service provider in your area offering X Mobile phone, please get in touch with them.
- If they offer an online application form on their website.
- Please visit the provider’s website and complete an application process per your provider’s guidelines.
- Also, attach your eligibility documents and finally, review your application
- Now apply and wait for the provider’s approval
Service Providers Offering X Mobile Government Phone
Lifeline or ACP service providers rarely reveal the model of the device offered by them. However, you can expect to receive an X Mobile government phone through the following providers.
Please click on your preferred service provider to apply for X Mobile Phones or tablets.
- Assurance Wireless
- Access Wireless
- Cintex Wireless
- Easy Wireless
- enTouch Wireless
- Life Wireless
- NewPhone Wireless
- Q Link Wireless
- Safelink Wireless
- StandUp Wireless
- SafetyNet Wireless
- Tag Mobile
- Terracom Wireless
- True Wireless
List Of Phones Offered By X Mobile
X Mobile is a phone manufacturing company that makes high-performance elegant mobile phones with good features.
The company offers the following phone models to eligible low-income people through the service providers of the Lifeline or ACP program.
- X Mobile X1
- X Mobile X2
- X Mobile X4
You can check the complete portfolio of their devices by visiting “https://xmobileusa.com/portfolio-x-mobile/”
Comparison Table of X Mobile Government Phone
Here is a comparison table of X Mobile X1, X2, and X4.
|X Mobile X1
|X Mobile X2
|X Mobile X4
|5.45″ Screen 480x960px
|4.0″ WVGA 480x800px
|5.0″ FWVGA 480x854px
|Quad Core 1.3 GHz
|Quad Core 1.3 GHz
|Quad Core 1.4 GHz
|AndroidTM 9.0 (Go edition)
|2G 850/900/1800/1900, 3G 850/1700/1900
|8GB ROM + 1GB RAM,
External Up to 64GB
|16GB ROM + 512MB RAM
|16GB ROM + 1GB RAM, External Up to 32GB
|5MP back + 2MP front
|5MP Back + 2MP Front
|5MP Back + 2MP Front
130 hrs Talk time
|2000 mAh Standby 120 hrs Talk
time 4.5 hrs
|148.9 x 71.3 x 9.3mm
|143.7 x 72.5 x 10.6 mm
Benefits Of X Mobile Government Phone
X Mobile makes high-quality phones with all the desirable features.
You will get the following benefits when you receive an X Mobile government phone.
You will receive unlimited calls, texts, and data with a free phone.
- The phone helps you to stay connected with your loved ones.
- X Mobile free government smartphone allows low-income people to enjoy unlimited internet benefits.
- With X Mobile, you will recieve Lifeline and ACP plans at great discounts with no contracts.
- With free phone and internet services, you can enjoy online education and shopping and unlock many entertainment options.
- X Mobile free government smartphone, allows you to get emergency health services.
X Mobile Compatibility Checks Process
Suppose you already have X Mobile and want to use it with another carrier. In that case, you must verify whether it is compatible with the provider’s network you wish to use your phone with.
You will need to get your phone’s IMEI number to check its compatibility with the network. You can get your device IMEI number by dialing *#06# on your phone.
After this, you must submit this detail to your preferred service provider to determine whether your phone could be brought to their network so that you can use their services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does X Mobile have 5G Facilities
No. X Mobile government phones do not have 5G facilities. Currently, they only support 4G connectivity.
Is X Mobile legit?
Yes. X Mobile is a legitimate company that produces viable, high-quality phones that could be used to fulfill various communication needs.
Who owns X Mobile?
Drake LaDue is the owner of X Mobile.
How do I contact X Mobile customer care?
You can contact X Mobile customer care by visiting their official website. You may visit their social media pages on Facebook or Instagram.
Can I get an X Mobile Free Government tablet?
Yes, X Mobile Government tablets are also available for free through the service provider’s participation in the ACP program
Subscribe to Email Updates :