If you recently misplaced your phone or were the victim of a mugging by a lawless rogue, you can easily get an Assist Wireless Replacement Phone, saving you the cost of a new device.
Those who qualify for Assist Wireless Replacement Phone receive a slew of benefits, including a free Smartphone-Android phone, free voice minutes, data, and unlimited free text bundles.
Here is how you can apply for the Assist Wireless Replacement Phone:
How to get Assist Wireless Replacement Phone
Assist Wireless offers free Phone and internet services to their eligible customer. The provider participates in various government assistance programs such as Lifeline, ACP, Medicaid, and much more.
Under the Lifeline program, phone companies like Assist Wireless offer low-income and other disadvantaged customers free or cheap phone service.
But it’s possible that you’ll lose your phone or want to get a better one. You can easily apply for an Assist Wireless Replacement Phone in this situation.
To get an Assist Wireless Replacement Phone, you must meet some terms and conditions. The rest of the article will explain these conditions, so please keep reading.
Why do I need to get an Assist Wireless Replacement Phone?
A number of factors influence your decision to purchase a replacement phone from Assist Wireless.
- If you misplace your old Assist Wireless phone,
- if your phone is lost, damaged, or stolen
- You have the option of upgrading your phone every two years.
- If you’re sick of your old smartphone, you can get a replacement from Assist Wireless.
What can I do if the Assist Wireless phone doesn’t work?
If your Assist Wireless phone doesn’t work, contact customer service and explain the situation. If your phone malfunctions for any reason other than physical damage, Assist will repair or replace it for free within the first year.
However, if your phone is physically damaged due to your fault, you will have to pay to replace it.
What can I do if my phone is lost?
Here is what you should do if your phone is lost or misplaced.
- If you have an Assist Wireless phone, locate it before reporting it lost or stolen. You can use Google’s Play Store’s “Find My Phone” app to track down your misplaced Android device, Apple’s “Find My iPhone” app to do the same, or dial your phone number to get a location update.
- If you still need help finding it, call Assist Wireless at 1-855-392-7747 or 611. They will suspend your service as a precaution so that no one else can use the funds you have left over.
- If you want to freeze your account temporarily, don’t hesitate to contact Customer Service immediately. You have 30 days to add a new device to your account before your service is terminated.
- Alternatively, You can replace your lifeline by purchasing one of the models available in stores. You can visit a store or call customer service at (1-855) 392-7747 to find out if any deals are available.
What can I do if my phone is Damaged?
If your phone breaks, your warranty may come in handy, and you can replace your lifeline by purchasing one of the models available in stores. Go to a store or call customer service to see if there are any deals you can take advantage of.
Adding a Guard Assure device protection plan makes you more likely to get a new phone.
What can I do if my phone is Stolen?
If you doubt that you had your phone stolen, the first thing is to gather your thoughts and re-examine the area for your missing phone.
If you’ve tried everything else and still can’t find your phone, please contact Assist customer support right away so they can temporarily suspend your service to prevent unauthorized use of your account.
You can alternatively cancel your service by calling Assist Wireless Customer Service at 1-855-392-7747 or 611.
How much does it cost for Assist Wireless to send you a new phone?
If your Assist Wireless phone is stolen, broken, or damaged, please let Assist Wireless know as soon as possible. In some situations, your mobile service provider will give you a new phone at no extra cost.
However, there is a chance that the free replacement phone from the government won’t work right, and you will have to pay for it. If your phone is lost or stolen, you must pay $25 to get a new one.
Credit cards and debit cards can be used to pay for a new phone. Then, the service provider will help you get a new phone. They’ll send it to you within a few days, and any money left in your account will be moved to the new phone. You could also use one of your own instead of theirs.
What is the Assistance Wireless Return/Refund policy?
Customers can return any wireless device purchased from or received by Assist Wireless within 30 days of delivery for a full refund to the payment method used at the time of purchase.
What is the Assistance Wireless upgrade policy?
Assist Wireless makes it clear that they have upgrade options for customers’ existing devices according to the Assist T&Cs. Unfortunately, Assist Wireless’ website is devoid of information about phone upgrades.
If you want to upgrade to a better device, call customer service at 1-855-392-7747 or visit one of their local dealers at https://www.assistwireless.com/locations/
You should know that the cost of an Assist Wireless phone is determined by the model you select.
However, Assist Wireless usually offers lifeline customers at least one free phone option. You must be qualified for and enrolled in Assist Wireless’ lifeline program to receive your free phone.
What is Assist Wireless’s Lifeline Program?
If you’ve never heard of the Lifeline Assistance program, it’s a government program that gives low-income households or households with a member participating in certain government programs a discount on their monthly phone bill.
Some wireless companies decided to offer free plans to make government discounts even better. One of these kinds of businesses is Assist Wireless.
How to get an Assist Wireless Phone for Free
To get a free phone from Assist Wireless, you must be eligible and apply for Lifeline Assistance.
Assist Wireless follows the standard requirements for the Lifeline assistance program. This means that their Lifeline program is only available to households that meet the low-income trash hold, set at 135% of federal poverty guidelines, or have a member enrolled in one of the federally supported programs.
How to Get into the Government Lifeline Assist Wireless Program
For your household to be eligible for the Assist Wireless Lifeline program, it must meet either of the following:
Income Based Eligiblity
Your household salary should be below or at 135% of the Federal Poverty Guideline.
Program Based Eligibility
If you don’t qualify on an income basis, you can also qualify if you or your family member participate in any government-aided program mentioned below.
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) or Food Stamps
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
If you live on Tribal land, you can also qualify for Lifeline program if you participate in the program below.
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Head Start (only families meeting the qualifying income standard)
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Households (Tribal TANF)
What Paperwork Is Needed to be part of the Assist Wireless Lifeline Program?
If your household meets the two requirements above and you live in Oklahoma, Arkansas, Maryland, or Missouri, you can apply for the Assist Wireless Lifeline program.
Please remember that the Lifeline program discount can only be used with one wireless provider. You can use the Assist Wireless Lifeline discount even if you already have a Lifeline discount from another provider. You can, however, switch to Assist Wireless and use Lifeline instead.
You will need the following documents and information to apply for the Assist Wireless Lifeline program:
Government Assistance Program Participation Proof
How to Apply for Assist Wireless Lifeline Program
Below we mention all three ways to apply for Assist Wireless Lifeline Program.
Apply Via Assist Wireless
- Visit offcial website of Assist Wireless at https://www.assistwireless.com/.
- Click on “Enroll Now”.
- You will be redirected to the “Availability Check” page.
- Enter your email and ZIP code.
- Click on the “Check Availability” icon below.
- You will be redirected to the application form if the application is available.
- Fill up the application form.
- Attach your eligibility documentation copies
- submit the application form.
Apply Online Via Lifeline
- Visit at https://nv.fcc.gov/lifeline
- Choose your state or territory by clicking on the drop-down icon.
- Click on the “Get Started” icon.
- You will be directed to the Lifeline application form of your state.
- Fill up the application form with your details.
- Attach the eligibility documents.
- Finally, submit the form.
Apply Offline Via Lifeline
To apply for the Lifeline program offline all you need to do is download a lifeline forn fill it. Follow the instructions to complete your lifeline application offline.
- Take the print of the application form at lifelinesupport.org/wp-content/uploads/documents/get-lifeline/LI_Application_NVstates.pdf.
- Fill out this form.
- Attach your eligibility documents.
- Send the application to USAC, Lifeline Support Centre, P.O. Box 9100, Wilkes-Barre, PA, 18773
Now, after applying please wait for approval.
How do I activate Lifeline service on my Assist Wireless phone?
You can get a free phone and Lifeline service at any time by filling out an application online.
What is the price of a Lifeline phone?
You can get an Assist Wireless phone for any budget, but the cost varies depending on the model. However, Assist Wireless usually offers lifeline customers at least one free phone option.
It would be best if you were qualified for and enrolled in Assist Wireless’ lifeline program to receive your free phone.
Can you use Assist Wireless to travel across the country?
Assist Wireless’ Lifeline service is available to Oklahoma, Arkansas, Missouri, Maryland, and Wisconsin residents, and their coverage is constantly expanding.
Is there anything extra that comes with my Assist Wireless Lifeline cell phone?
The Assist Wireless phone, as well as the Lifeline phone service that comes with it, include a slew of standard features.
Can I get more minutes if I run out of time?
To purchase more minutes, simply login to your account online or dial 611 from your Lifeline device.
What should I do if my Assist Wireless Lifeline phone stops working?
If your cell phone breaks down, call them at 1-855-420-2449 or 1-855-EZ-ASSIST to have a replacement delivered to you (1-855-392-7747).
How long will it take for me to receive a free phone if I sign up for Assist Wireless?
A phone will be delivered to your mailbox a few days after your application is approved.
How dependable is the Assist Wireless system?
Because it makes use of T-infrastructure, the Assist Wireless network is superior.
Can I get two free Assist Wireless phones?
Due to funding limitations, only one person per household is eligible for Lifeline assistance and a free device.
Can Assist Wireless provide me with a free upgrade to a better phone?
In the event of a malfunction, Lifeline customers of Assist Wireless may be eligible for a free replacement device provided by the company. Of course, this assumes the phone’s malfunction was not caused by user error.
Can Assist Wireless Provide Free Cell Phones to Seniors?
Yes, but only for qualified seniors 65 and older with federal or tribal Lifeline support. There is no alternative for non-eligible seniors.
Can an Assist Wireless SIM card with another service provider’s phone be used?
Yes. Assist Wireless offers “Bring Your Own Phone” as an option. However, you should check the phone’s compatibility before inserting its SIM card. The good news is that you can do it all online at https://www.assistwireless.com/byod/.
Signup For Our Newsletter