The Sky Devices company manufactures Android mobile phones in the United States. Based in Miami, Florida, the company is known for creating high-quality mobile devices that are robust, potent, durable, and affordable. The manufacturer is dedicated to value and focuses on quality, offering a 12-month warranty on all phones.
A free government cell phone for low income is typically a mid-range smartphone with decent but not too advanced specifications. You may also receive a Sky Devices phone when you apply for a free government phone at a Lifeline provider. Unfortunately, you cannot predict which model and brand you will receive when applying.
The article covers detailed information on How to get a free Sky Devices government phone, eligibility criteria, the application process, and more.
So, without any further delay, let’s get started-
Free Sky Devices Government Phone
Free Sky Devices government phones are available through several Lifeline providers. However, you cannot select the phone you will receive from Sky Devices.
When requesting a free government phone from a Lifeline provider such as Sky Devices, there is no assurance about which model and brand you will receive.
How to Apply for a free Sky Devices Government phone?
The federal government’s Lifeline FCC program helps low-income households with free Sky Devices to eligible candidates.
Follow the simple steps to apply for smartphone by sky devices-
- Visit National Verifier’s website by visiting this link – nv.fcc.gov/lifeline
- Select your state of residence.
- You will be redirected to the online application form. Fill out the application form.
- Submit all necessary documents.
- Submit your application.
- Once qualified, you will have to select the service provider. Here, select Sky Devices.
- Apply for the Lifeline program.
That’s it. This is how you can apply for a Sky Devices government phone.
Eligibility Criteria for free Government sky devices Phone
Sky Devices offers a free government phone to many people, but only a few can get it because of their eligibility. You will like to obtain this device on the go if you meet the eligibility requirements of your preferred Lifeline provider. You will not only receive a free smartphone from Lifeline but also be provided with discounted cell phone services. To qualify, you must meet the following criteria:
Your age should be a minimum of 18+ to apply for the free phone.
Your family income should be at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
Alternatively, you can get a Sky Devices free government phone if you or any of your household member participates in this program –
- Supplemental Security Program (SSI)
- Bureau Of Indian affairs General assistance
- Federal public housing assistance (FPHA)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Food Distribution Program On Indian Reservation
- Particular supplement Nutrition programs for women, infants, and children
- Veteran Pensions and Survivor Benefits
Check out | How to Get a Free Government Phones New Jersey
Required Document for Sky Devices Government Phone
When filling out the application form, you may also be required to provide documents proving your eligibility for Lifeline.
- If you qualify based on income, you may be required to show proof of income, such as three consecutive pay stubs or a tax return.
- If you qualify for Lifeline based on participation in a Federal or Tribal assistance program, you may need proof of participation, such as a benefits letter.
- You may need to provide an official document, including your birth date.
- You may need to provide an official document, such as your social security number or tribal ID.
- Provide a copy of your physical address or a duplicate one.
- If you are asked to provide a document proving your identity and existence, you may be asked to show it.
- Individuals 18 and older or liberated minors may qualify for Lifeline. You may need to provide an official document confirming your emancipation if you are a liberated minor.
Check Out | Best California Lifeline Cell Phone Providers
What is Lifeline and how to apply for lifeline?
Lifeline is a federal program in the United States designed to make communications services more affordable for low-income consumers. It provides a monthly discount on phone or internet services to eligible low-income subscribers.
How to Apply for the Lifeline Program:
Check Eligibility: You may qualify for Lifeline if your income is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines or if you participate in certain federal assistance programs like Medicaid, SNAP, SSI, Federal Public Housing Assistance, or certain Tribal programs.
Find a Lifeline Provider: Locate a phone or internet company that offers Lifeline services in your area. You can use the Lifeline Program’s online tool to find providers.
Apply Through the Provider or National Verifier: You can apply for Lifeline through the National Verifier, a centralized system established by the FCC, or directly through a participating service provider. When applying, you must provide proof of eligibility, such as documents showing your income or participation in qualifying programs. Also You can apply for their Lifeline program on their official website and get offered a free government smartphone by Sky Devices.
Receive Your Benefit: Once approved, you will receive a monthly phone or internet bill discount. The discount is currently $9.25 per month for most subscribers and up to $34.25 for those on qualifying Tribal lands.
It’s important to recertify your eligibility yearly to continue receiving the benefits. The provider or National Verifier will usually notify you when it’s time to recertify.
What other benefits do I get if I qualify for a free Sky Devices phone?
Sky devises phone offers several other benefits, including –
- Free call minutes each month
- Free texts each month
- A particular amount of monthly data for free
- Possibly a hotspot choice
- The free phone provided by the government
Sky Devices Government Tablet Qualifications
You cannot get a free Sky Devices government tablet if you qualify for the Sky Devices government phone. No Lifeline provider provides consumers with a free phone and tablet.
It is possible to receive a free Sky Devices government phone at Cavery Communications. As an alternative, Q Link Wireless offers free government tablets for a co-pay of $10.01. Due to the tablet’s state, date, and availability, it is impossible to predict which model and brand you will receive.
Specifications of Free Sky Device Phone
Here is the table of Sky Devices Elite A55 smartphone Specifications At A Glance:
1.25 GHz Quad-Core
Android™ 7.0 Nougat
Rear: 13MP + 2MP. Front: 8MP
|LTE 150 Mbps
16GB ROM + 2GB RAM
5.5-inch HD 720 x 1280 px
157.8 x 77.8 x 8.1 mm
2G 850/900/1800/1900 3G 850/1900/2100 LTE B2/B3/B4/B7/B17/B20
|Dual Micro SIM
Stand by 150 hours, talk time 12 hours
List of Phones that are sold on Sky Devices
|Sky Elite A6
Sky Elite E55
|Sky Elite A63
|Sky Elite Max
Sky Elite E55 Max
|Sky Elite B4
|Sky Elite BlackMax
Sky Elite H55
|Sky Elite B5
|Sky Prestige X
Sky Elite J55
|Sky Elite B63
|Sky Platinum G55
Sky Elite L55
|Sky Elite A65
|Sky Platinum H5
Sky Elite N55
|Sky Elite B55
|Sky Platinum J5
Sky Elite P55
|Sky Elite C5
|Sky Platinum K5
Sky Elite T6
|Sky Elite C55
Sky Platinum K55
|Sky Elite C63
Sky Platinum P4
How do I get Sky Devices government phone cases with the phone?
Sky Devices’ official phone covers are not available for free. The free Sky Devices phone you receive includes a charger and a few extras like earphones.
Can I get a Sky Devices tablet if I qualify for the Sky Devices phone?
No Lifeline provider offers customers both a free phone and a free tablet; obtaining a free tablet from Sky Devices is impossible if you qualify for the Sky Devices government phone.
How do I contact Sky Devices’ customer number?
You are free to call the customer support team at (305) 531-5218 if you need assistance with a Sky Device government phone. Visit skydevices.com/contact-us to get in touch with this team and resolve your issue there.
Subscribe to Email Updates :