The article covers detailed information on free Sky Devices government phone, eligibility criteria, the application process, and more.
So, without any further delay, let’s get started-
Free Sky Devices Government Phone
Sky Devices is among the top Android mobile manufacturers and focuses on selling high-quality mobiles with the latest features at low cost. Sky Devices has headquarters located in Florida and Miami.
Free Sky Devices phones are available through several Lifeline providers. However, you cannot select the phone you will receive from Sky Devices.
When requesting a free government phone from a Lifeline provider such as Sky Devices, there is no assurance about which model and brand you will receive.
How to apply for a free Sky Devices Government phone?
The federal government’s Lifeline FCC program helps low-income households with free Sky Devices to eligible candidates.
Follow the following steps to apply for Sky Devices government phone –
- Visit National Verifier’s website by visiting this link – nv.fcc.gov/lifeline
- Select your state of residence.
- You will be redirected to the online application form. Fill out the application form.
- Submit all necessary documents.
- Submit your application.
- Once qualified, you will have to select the service provider. Here, select Sky Devices.
- Apply for the Lifeline program.
That’s it. This is how you can apply for a free Sky Devices government phone.
Eligibility Criteria for Sky Devices Government Phone
You will need to fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for a free Sky Devices phone –
Your age should be a minimum of 18+ to apply for the free phone.
Your family income should be at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
Alternatively, you can get a free Sky Devices government phone if you or any of your household member participates in this program –
- Supplemental Security program (SSI)
- Bureau Of Indian affairs General assistance
- Federal public housing assistance (FPHA)
- Supplement Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Food Distribution Program On Indian Reservation
- Particular supplement Nutrition programs for women, infants, and children
- Veteran Pensions and Survivor Benefits
You must have the following documents to qualify for the free Sky Devices phone –
- Birth certificate to prove your full name
- Proof of residence documents like a utility bill or lease statement.
- Birth certificate
- Government-issued ID
- Proof that you are above the age of 18 years, such as the government-issued ID
- Current paycheck or Income source statement
- Utility Bill
- Mortgage statement
- Driving License
- Tax return statements from the previous year issued by Government, state, or Tribal
- Current paycheck
- Unemployed or workers’ compensation statement
- Divorce decree or related documents
- Retirement or Pension benefits statements
What other benefits do I get if I qualify for a free Sky Devices government phone?
Sky devises government phone offers several other benefits, including –
- Free call minutes each month
- Free texts each month
- A particular amount of monthly data for free
- Possibly a hotspot choice
- The free phone provided by the government
Specifications of Sky Device Government Phone
Below, we have shared the detailed specification –
- Processor: 1.25 GHz Quad-Core
- Operating System: Android™ 7.0 Nougat
- Camera: Rear: 13MP + 2MP. Front: 8MP
- Data: LTE 150 Mbps
- Memory: 16GB ROM + 2GB RAM
- Display: 5.5-inch HD 720 x 1280 px
- Dimensions: 157.8 x 77.8 x 8.1 mm (the device is identical in size to an iPhone 11 Pro Max)
- Bands: 2G 850/900/1800/1900 3G 850/1900/2100 LTE B2/B3/B4/B7/B17/B20
- Dual Micro SIM
- Battery: 2800mAh
- Battery Life: Stand by 150 hours, talk time 12 hours
FAQs to Get Free Sky Devices Government Phone
How do I get Sky Devices government phone cases with the phone?
Sky Devices’ official phone covers are not available for free. The free government phone you receive includes a charger and a few extras like earphones.
Can I get a Sky Devices tablet if I qualify for the Sky Devices government phone?
No Lifeline provider offers customers both a free phone and a free tablet; it is impossible to obtain a free tablet from Sky Devices if you qualify for the Sky Devices government phone.
How do I contact Sky Devices’ customer number?
You are free to call the customer support team at (305) 531-5218 if you need assistance with a Sky Device government phone. Visit skydevices.com/contact-us to get in touch with this team and resolve your issue there.
Subscribe to Email Updates :
That phone number is not in service
Thanks, Susan, for pointing this out. We will update this very soon.