Assurance Wireless Phone Replacement – If you are an Assurance Wireless phone user and want to replace it for any reason, whether its features are not working, broken, or unusable. You have stumbled upon the right page.
This article covers detailed information about the Assurance Wireless phone replacement program.
So, without any further ado, let’s get started –
- 1 Assurance Wireless Phone Replacement
- 1.1 Does Assurance Wireless replace phones?
- 1.2 Assurance Wireless Phone Replacement Policy
- 1.3 How to replace Assurance Wireless Phone?
- 1.4 List of Assurance Wireless Replacement Phones
- 1.5 Frequently Asked Questions
- 1.6 How do I replace my Assurance Wireless Government Phone?
- 1.7 Which carrier is compatible with Assurance Wireless Phone?
- 1.8 Can I use a 5G phone with Assurance Wireless?
- 1.9 Is Assurance Wireless under T-Mobile?
Assurance Wireless Phone Replacement
Assurance Wireless is a network service provider that participates in Lifeline Assistance Program. It is supported by the Federal Universal Service Fund, and its primary motive is to offer free service, phone, monthly data, unlimited text, and call minutes to low-income eligible people. It’s headquartered in Warren, New Jersey, United States, and was founded on 31st December 2009.
According to Hotspot Setup, “The two largest providers of free mobile phones are Safelink Wireless and Assurance Wireless, which are available in more states than other providers.”
Does Assurance Wireless replace phones?
Yes, you can exchange your device if your phone is broken or lost. You are even free to replace it if it can’t be repaired.
Assurance Wireless Phone Replacement Policy
To replace your Assurance Wireless phone, it is very crucial for you to know its replacement policy.
The policies are mentioned below –
- Replacement of a Wireless Phone is not free of cost; you will need to pay a small fee for it.
- You will not have to pay any amount if your phone got faulty or was broken within the first year of its purchase. The warranty lasts for 12 months after your device gets delivered and will be repaired and replaced by the manufacturer.
- As far as the replacement of your phone is concerned, you won’t get the device of your choice or the one you were using earlier. Instead, you will get a different model that works the same as the previous one.
How to replace Assurance Wireless Phone?
If your Assurance Wireless phone is broken, stolen, lost, or not functioning, follow the instructions mentioned below to apply for a replacement –
- If your phone is stolen or lost, you can file a report to the police and give a copy to Assurance Wireless. Besides, don’t forget to inform customer care support at 1-888-321-5880. It will help you a lot to save your account balance on your device if it is stolen.
- If your phone is damaged or not working, you can call Assurance Wireless customer care to request the exchange. You will need to give your name, address, phone number, and serial number. They will surely help you out by issuing a new one.
To visit an Assurance Wireless Center –
- Track the nearest Service Center with the help of your online app.
- Give your state ID and proof of eligibility.
- One of their officials will help you in the replacement process and ask you to answer queries about your account.
Call Customer Care
- To replace your phone, call 1-888-321-5880 and give your State ID and proof of eligibility for verifying your identity and account information.
- They will process your request for a new device and deliver it to your address once your information is verified by Customer Care.
- You will get an email notification with the tracking number as soon as your device is shipped.
List of Assurance Wireless Replacement Phones
As such, there is no specific model for the phone replacement. The customer doesn’t get any option to select a model of their own choice. The carrier provider will give you any device from the available stock.
The customer gets any of the phone models mentioned below –
- ZTE Prestige 2
- ZTE Quest Plus
- ZTE Tempo X
- Kyocera JAX S 1360
- Kyocera DuraForce XV+
- LG Optimus F3
- LG Aspire T40C
- Alcatel OneTouch Cinch
- Samsung Entro Mobile Phone
- Coolpad Illumina
- Cool pad Avail
- ANS Rapidz
- Unimax U683CL
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I replace my Assurance Wireless Government Phone?
To replace your Assurance Wireless government phone, you need to contact Assurance Wireless’ customer support team, and they will help you with the replacement process.
Which carrier is compatible with Assurance Wireless Phone?
T-Mobile’s network is the best compatible carrier with Assurance Wireless phone. Assurance Wireless serves mobile Broadband Internet Access Services for smartphones over T-Mobile’s network.
Can I use a 5G phone with Assurance Wireless?
To use a 5G phone with Assurance Wireless, you will need a 5G adaptable phone. As of now, Assurance Wireless doesn’t offer a 5G phone for free. However, if you have a 5G smartphone, you can bring it to Assurance Wireless and acquire 5G.
Is Assurance Wireless under T-Mobile?
Yes, Assurance Wireless is a part of T-Mobile.
Subscribe to Email Updates :