Are you wondering “how to find Assurance Wireless stands near me?” If yes, you have stumbled on the perfect page.
Assurance Wireless is a telephone service provider that uses T-Mobile’s network. It offers Lifeline and ACP benefits to low-income people, including free phone, free monthly data, unlimited texting, and free monthly minutes. The provider does not bind customers to a contract or require them to pay activation fees.
Many of you may want to know whether you can visit the provider’s physical store to apply for Assurance Wireless free Internet services.
I recently tried to find an Assurance Wireless stand nearby because I needed help with my service. I searched around my area but couldn’t find any physical location.
At first, I was a bit frustrated, but then I realized that Assurance Wireless has no physical stores; instead, it offers many ways to get support without having to go to a stand.
I could call them, mail them, or even reach out on social media. It turned out to be way easier than I thought, and I got all the help I needed right from my phone and computer.
So, based on my personal experience, let me provide you with all the details about Assurance Wireless stands near me and the other ways to contact the company.
So, without further delay, let’s begin.
Are There Any Assurance Wireless Stands Near Me?
Like many other service providers, you might search for an Assurance Wireless physical store in your region. However, you should know that Assurance Wireless does not have physical stands or retail stores.
As an eligible customer, you can visit their website to apply for these programs and qualify for their benefits.
Also, since T-Mobile owns Assurance Wireless, you will likely consider whether you can visit any T-Mobile store to learn about Assurance services or solve your issues with the provider.
Again, you should note that you cannot visit the T-Mobile store to solve your Assurance Wireless problems. Although Assurance is a subsidiary of T-Mobile, the two companies manage their own business.
Therefore, you may not receive any assistance if you visit T-Mobile to seek help for Assurance Wireless.
What is an Assurance Wireless Local Address?
Although Assurance Wireless does not have physical stands near you, it has a local address at Assurance Wireless, P.O. Box 5040, Charleston, IL 61920-9907. You should know that this address is not for customers’ visits to solve their issues or apply for services.
But you can report your problem by mailing your letter to this address. As the address is only available for remote contact, it is best to contact the company in the following ways mentioned in the next section.
How to Contact Assurance Wireless?
Assurance Wireless offers reliable online and phone support. As such, it is not necessary to look for “Assurance Wireless Stands Near Me.” You can use one of the listed methods to contact Assurance Wireless’s customer support team.
For example, If your internet is not working due to the wrong Assurance Wireless APN settings, you can simply contact the company they will fix your issues remotely.
Nonetheless, no matter the issue, you can contact Assurance Wireless 24/7 they will fix it. Here is a table providing all their contact details.
Assurance Wireless, P.O. Box 5040, Charleston, IL 61920-9907
- You can contact the company by phone at 1-888-321-5880.
- Through mail at Assurance Wireless, P.O. Box 5040, Charleston, IL 61920-9907.
- You may also check the company’s frequently asked questions page at its website for help at https://www.assurancewireless.com/help-center/faqs and may get an answer.
You can also follow Assurance Wireless on different social media sites.
- At Facebook, please refer to https://www.facebook.com/AssuranceWireless/
- At Twitter, you can visit https://twitter.com/AssuranceCell.
- The provider can be followed on Instagram at https://instagram.com/assurancewireless?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
- On YouTube, Assurance is available at https://www.youtube.com/@AssuranceWireless
- Additionally, you can get help on your Assurance Wireless account at https://myaccount.assurancewireless.com/
- You can see the other contact details for the provider at https://www.assurancewireless.com/help-center/contact.
How Can I Prepare for the Application Process Remotely
Assurance Wireless offers Lifeline and ACP programs, such as Assurance Wireless free government Phone and Assurance Wireless free government tablets, to low-income people to help them pay their phone service bills.
To remotely prepare for the application process, you must first check whether you are eligible for the Assurance Wireless Lifeline and ACP program.
You can find the eligibility criteria for these programs at the provider’s official website at https://www.assurancewireless.com/.
However, before you proceed to check your eligibility, you must ensure :
- You are at least 18 years old or an emancipated minor.
- You hold citizenship in the state where Assurance Wireless offers Lifeline and ACP benefits.
Here are the eligibility criteria.
- Check if you have income below 135% of the federal poverty guideline.
- If not, check if you or your family participate in any government assistance programs mentioned below.
Prepare Your Documents
To prove that you are eligible, please include the following documents.
- For Program participation:
- Benefit award letter
- Approval letter
- Statement of benefits
- Benefit verification letter
- For Income Proof:
- Tax returns
- Income statements from the employer
- Paycheck stub
- Veterans Administration benefits statements
- General Documents:
- Government, military, state, or Tribal ID
- Birth certificate
- Driver’s license Utility bill
- Mortgage or lease statement
- W-2 or tax return
Alternatively, you can learn about your eligibility by contacting the provider’s customer support service.
How Can I Apply if There Are No Assurance Wireless Stands Near Me?
If you are eligible for the Lifeline and ACP program, you might wonder where you can apply, as there are no Assurance Wireless stands near you.
Assurance Wireless offers an easy remote application process for the Lifeline and ACP assistance program. The application procedure requires you to complete the steps below.
- Visit https://www.assurancewireless.com/.
- Enter your ZIP code.
- If the provider offers its benefit in your state, you will be directed to the application form.
- Click on the “Apply now” icon.
- Complete the online application form by providing all the necessary details about your eligibility and documentation.
- Please review your application and submit it.
- The company will review your application.
- You will be notified via email if your application gets approved.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find Assurance Wireless stands near me?
Assurance Wireless does not have physical stands or stores. So you cannot find one in your region.
How can I request a replacement remotely if no Assurance Wireless store is near me?
You can request Assurance Wireless phone replacement remotely by contacting the customer support service and requesting a representative for a replacement. The customer care representative will tell you whether you can receive another device.
How can I refill my Assurance Wireless minutes or data remotely?
You can refill your Assurance Wireless minutes by contacting Assurance Wireless customer service.
How can I contact Assurance Wireless?
You can contact Assurance Wireless customer care service by phone at 1-888-321-5880 or through mail at Assurance Wireless, P.O. Box 5040, Charleston, IL 61920-9907.
How do I qualify for the Assurance Wireless Lifeline program?
To qualify for the Assurance Wireless Lifeline program, your annual family income must be below or at 135% of the federal poverty guideline, or you must participate in eligible government assistance programs such as Medicaid, food stamps, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), and Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit.
How can I qualify for Assurance Wireless ACP?
You can qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) if your annual income exceeds 200% of the federal poverty guidelines.
If not by income, you can also qualify for the ACP if you participate in any eligible government assistance program such as Lifeline, Medicaid, Special Nutrition Assitance Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC), Free or Reduced-Price School Lunch Program, or School Breakfast Program, received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year.
Subscribe to Email Updates :