QLink Compatible Phones at Dollar General – QLink, which operates on the T-Mobile network, is widely considered among the best mobile service providers in the United States and one of the widely used and rapidly expanding government contractors.
QLink has millions of potential clients interested in switching to its services, and the company has certified compatibility with several unlocked phones. It offers various attractive features, including dependable service, cheap mobile phone plans, Lifeline savings for qualified clients, and more.
Unfortunately, these programs do not apply to everyone, which could prevent some from taking advantage of QLink’s low-cost subscription options. So that more people can afford QLink services, the company has made QLink Compatible phones at Dollar General, the one-stop shop for a wide variety of everyday and seasonal necessities, as well as a wide selection of clothing and other goods.
- 1 How does QLink work with Dollar General?
- 2 Best QLink Compatible Phones at Dollar General 2022
- 2.1 Apple iPhones that are compatible with Qlink Wireless at Dollar General
- 2.2 Samsung phones that are compatible with Qlink Wireless at Dollar General
- 2.3 Google phones that are compatible with Qlink Wireless at Dollar General
- 2.4 Motorola
- 2.5 Other phones
- 2.6 What kind of QLink Compatible Phones does Dollar General have?
- 2.7 Why should you buy QLink Compatible Phones at Dollar General?
- 2.8 How to get my QLink Compatible Phone replaced?
- 2.9 How to port in a number to QLink Wireless?
- 3 FAQs
- 3.1 Is QLink GSM or CDMA?
- 3.2 What other carriers are compatible with QLink Phones?
- 3.3 Can I use my QLink SIM card on another phone?
- 3.4 Does the government offer QLink Compatible Phones?
- 3.5 Does Family Dollar sell QLink Compatible Phones?
- 3.6 Does Walmart sell QLink Compatible Phones?
- 3.7 Can I put my QLink SIM card in a Boost Mobile phone?
- 3.8 Concluding Words
How does QLink work with Dollar General?
It’s no exaggeration to say that Dollar General is among the most ubiquitous American retail names. They stock electronics, apparel, housewares, toiletries, children’s toys, pet supplies, holiday decorations, food, and more.
Dollar General has a prepaid phone section in their electronics section, including TracFone, Total Wireless, and Simple Mobile. QLink and Dollar General do not have any formal agreement or contract, but the good news is that you can buy QLink Compatible Phones at Dollar General.
If you want to take advantage of QLink Wireless’ Bring Your Phone program, you can purchase a prepaid phone from another operator from Dollar General and bring it to Q Link Wireless.
How do I know what phone is compatible with QLink Wireless?
Clients are welcome to use their devices when subscribing to QLink services; however, they need to ensure their phone is compatible with QLink. Whether or not certain phones is Q Link-ready can be determined by –
- Checking out qlinkwireless.com/byop.aspx and searching by entering your device’s unique identifier (IMEI, ESN, or MEID).
- If you follow the methods described below, you should be able to locate your device ID.
- An iPhone’s ID can be accessed by dialing *#06#, and if you have an Android device and need to locate your Android ID, navigate to the Settings, tap on About Phone, tap Status, and then scroll down to locate your Android ID.
- You can check out a directory of Q Link-enabled handsets at http://qlinkwireless.com/byop.aspx.
Best QLink Compatible Phones at Dollar General 2022
Below, we have shared a list of phones that are QLink compatible and can be used with QLink Wireless’ Bring Your Phone program –
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 7 (RED)
- iPhone 7 Plus (RED)
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone X
- Galaxy S7 Special Edition
- Galaxy S7 Edge Special Edition
- Galaxy S8
- Galaxy S8+
- Galaxy S8 Special Edition
- Galaxy S8+ Special Edition
- Galaxy Note 8
- Galaxy Note 8 Special Edition
- Google Nexus 5
- Google Nexus 5X
- Google Nexus 6
- Nexus 6P
- Pixel XL
- Pixel 2
- Pixel 2 XL
- Moto E4
- Moto E4 Plus
- Moto G4
- Moto G4 Play
- Moto G4 Plus
- Moto G5 Plus
- Moto G5S Plus
- Moto X Pure Edition
- Moto X4
- Moto Z2 Play
- Alcatel iDOLTM 5s
- BLU S1/Vivo S
- LG X Charge (Amazon only)
- Orbic Wonder
Be aware that just because your phone model is on this list does not mean it will work, as your phone must also adhere to the QLink requirements to participate, which are –
- With your present service provider, you have fulfilled all financial and contractual obligations.
- Lost or stolen reports can’t be made for your phone so make sure to contact your existing service provider to see if they can unflag it.
- Unlike most cell phones, this one is not for rent, and leased devices are not eligible.
What kind of QLink Compatible Phones does Dollar General have?
You can find QLink Compatible phones at Dollar General, even though the store does not have an official partnership with QLink Wireless and does not sell any dedicated QLink hardware.
There is currently only one QLink compatible phone available at Dollar General, the Orbic Wonder. Although the Orbic Wonder is included on the list of QLink compatible phones above, compatibility may be an issue because it is manufactured by Verizon, which uses CDMA technology, and QLink Wireless operates on T-GSM Mobile’s network.
Details on the Orbic Wonder –
- It’s a high-speed LTE (Long Term Evolution) smartphone.
- The latest version of Android 7.1 powers it.
- It has a built-in, rechargeable Lithium battery with a 3000 mAH capacity that cannot be removed.
- The screen size is 5.5 inches, and the resolution is 1920 by 1080.
- It has an 8-megapixel primary camera and a 5-megapixel secondary camera, as well as 2 gigabytes of memory and 16 gigabytes of storage.
- Only in-store purchase is permitted.
Although the Orbic Wonder is the only QLink compatible phone at Dollar General right now, the store frequently rotates its selection of mobile devices. So other QLink compatible phones may become available at Dollar General soon.
Why should you buy QLink Compatible Phones at Dollar General?
Since Dollar General stores can be found in nearly every significant area of the United States, their prepaid phones have become fairly popular. Even if convenience isn’t your main concern, there are plenty of other good reasons to shop at Dollar General for a QLink compatible phone.
Prepaid phones from Dollar General are incredibly cheap, making them a great option for those on a tight budget. Many customers favor Dollar General because of the low fees associated with paying monthly postpaid phone bills.
Another great thing about getting prepaid phones at Dollar General is that they do not run your credit. There is no need to worry about your credit score when purchasing a prepaid phone from Dollar General and to disclose your credit history either online or in person when purchasing a phone.
Dollar General also stocks a large selection of prepaid cell phone options, including a wide variety of QLink compatible phones, making them an accessible option for customers of all ages.
Smartphones, flip phones, and button phones provide various services, including voice calls, text messages, and web browsing are all available. Those with mobility or vision impairments can benefit from these phones because they are simpler to use.
When purchasing a Prepaid phone, you will often be needed to agree to terms and conditions in addition to the deposit. However, Dollar General does not require a deposit of any kind. So, dollar general would be a perfect solution for anyone wishing to acquire a prepaid phone without spending anything extra as deposits.
How to get my QLink Compatible Phone replaced?
If your QLink-compatible phone breaks, you can easily get a replacement as QLink guarantees a replacement for any non-functioning phone within 14 days of purchase with their 14-day Return Guarantee. Within 14 days of delivery, you will receive a brand new replacement phone at no cost. All you have to do is follow the instructions below to swap out your QLink Compatible Phone.
- First, securely package the old phone you want to exchange and tape it shut.
- Then, you need to ask for a return authorization number by calling QLink at 1 855-754-6543. (RMA).
- Prepay for shipping costs and include the RMA number provided by customer support on the shipment label. Prepaid shipping labels can be printed from the company website.
- You can now tape this label onto the box.
- You can then return it to QLink at no further expense.
QLink staff will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
How to port in a number to QLink Wireless?
QLink allows customers to use their phone numbers with their SIM cards and services, and the process of transferring your phone number to QLink Wireless is very simple –
- Determine if your phone is compatible with the QLink network service before you may port your number into QLink.
- To port your current number into QLink, you must first keep it active and refrain from requesting your current network provider to disable your service because you can’t port a number if the present one is no longer active.
- You will need the phone number you wish to transfer into QLink, the personal identification number (PIN) issued by your existing carrier, your phone number within that carrier’s system, the full name of the original account owner, and the billing address information for your current carrier.
- After that, visit QLink’s website, log in to your “My Q Link Account,” and choose “Bring Your Own Number.”
- Next, you’ll need to provide the QLink with the phone number you wish to port. Soon you will hear back from them.
- QLink Wireless will coordinate the porting of your existing phone number with your current carrier.
If you’d like to keep using your present phone number but switch to QLink Wireless, you don’t need to contact your current service provider; instead, you can reach out to QLink. QLink will take action on your behalf.
The procedure may stall if any of the data you submit is incorrect. The necessary communication will be sent to you via email, making it simpler for you to make any necessary adjustments online.
Don’t hesitate to call QLink Wireless’s toll-free customer service line at 1-855-754-6543 if you encounter any difficulties while porting your number.
You may also like –
- Free Government iPhone
- How to get TracFone Free Government Phone
- How to get AirTalk Wireless Free Government Phone
Some of the questions people often ask concerning QLink Compatible Phones at Dollar General are answered here.
Is QLink GSM or CDMA?
Previously, only CDMA phones were supported on QLink, but now they are using Sprint networks. T-mobile has switched from 4G LTE to GSM since they bought QLink, and these days, it can run on either LTE or CDMA networks resulting in a vast array of mobile devices functioning together.
What other carriers are compatible with QLink Phones?
QLink phones work with other network service providers, including Verizon, Sprint, T-mobile, US Cellular, and more.
Can I use my QLink SIM card on another phone?
Any phone, regardless of make or model, can be used so long as it supports QLink. Since not all gadgets are compatible with your connection SIM cards, you’ll need to ensure the new one is.
Does the government offer QLink Compatible Phones?
Several government initiatives, such as the Lifeline Assistance Program, provide access to government phones that are QLink compatible. However, the lifeline service provider won’t tell you in advance which gadget you’ll get and will provide you with a phone based on several criteria and the phones they have in stock.
Does Family Dollar sell QLink Compatible Phones?
If you’re looking for a QLink-compatible device, you can find them at Family Dollar. Head on over to familydollar.com/electronics/cell-phones-airtime-cards-fd.
Does Walmart sell QLink Compatible Phones?
QLink compatible phones from Apple, Google, Samsung, Motorola, LG, BLU, and other manufacturers are available at Walmart. If you’re looking for a list of unlocked phones sold at Walmart, you may do it online at walmart.com/browse/cell-phones/all-unlocked-phones/1105910 1073085 8403239. Here, we have an article covering TruConnect Compatible Phones at Walmart.
Can I put my QLink SIM card in a Boost Mobile phone?
It’s possible that your QLink SIM card won’t work in a Boost Mobile phone if the Boost Mobile phone doesn’t support CDMA or LTE network, so before inserting a QLink SIM card into a Boost Mobile phone, you should verify that the phone is compatible with the QLink SIM card.
However, CDMA technology is also used by most Boost Mobile phones. Therefore, you can use your QLink SIM card on your Boost Mobile phone in most situations. If your Boost Mobile phone is locked, you will need to have it unlocked before you can continue using it.
Smartphones have become indispensable, and service plans can significantly add to the overall cost of owning a smartphone or even a feature phone. Moreover, not everyone can afford the high cost of monthly cell phones and internet connection fees.
QLink Wireless is one of many lifeline providers that steps up to the plate during times of crisis by providing steep discounts on their all-inclusive monthly cell phone service plan.
With that said, here I am wrapping up this article. I hope our QLink Compatible Phones at Dollar General guide helped you with what you were looking for.
If you have any questions, feel free to shoot them in the comment section below. Our team will try to respond ASAP.
Subscribe to Email Updates :