The government offers free iPhone X and phone services to its low-income citizens through its many assistance programs.
iPhone X comes with a sleek design and incredible features, and it’s a symbol of contemporary technology due to its gorgeous display, quick performance, and excellent camera features.
So, without any further ado, let’s find out how you can get this amazing device from the government.
Does Government offer a Free iPhone X?
Many service providers participate in government-funded Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program ACP programs, offering free phone and phone services.
Moreover, providers also offer free government voice and data services, making smartphones more accessible to those who need them.
Note: To investigate possible options and eligibility for a subsidized or discounted smartphone package, it is recommended to visit the official websites of the relevant government agencies or wireless carriers for updated information.
Remember to be careful and check the legitimacy of any offer that claims to offer free iPhones from the government, as scams can sometimes spread online.
How to Get Free Government iPhone X?
To get a free government iPhone from ACP and Lifeline program, you need to satisfy these steps:
- You need to make sure that you are eligible for ACP and Lifeline programs; most of the time, eligibility criteria are based on income and program participation.
- Find out the participating provider offering free government iPhone X under the program.
- Fill out the application form and Attach the necessary documents.
- Submit and wait for the approval
- Once approved, you will receive your free iPhone X.
Note: Availability of free government phones may vary, and you can receive any model of iPhone or Android after the approval of your application, depending on the provider.
Eligibility to Get Free Government iPhone X?
To ensure fairness and equal opportunity, eligibility criteria for a free government iPhone X may vary for specific programs or initiatives.
However, here are some common factors that often determine eligibility for both ACP and Lifeline.
For Lifeline, Your annual household income must be below 135% of the federal poverty guidelines, and for ACP, your Annual household income must be below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines.
Government program Participation
You may also qualify for ACP and Lifeline if you participate in any of the programs mentioned below.
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program ( SNAP)
- Free & Reduced-Price School Lunch
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans Pension or Lifeline or Survivor Benefits
- Tribal TANF
- Tribal Head Start
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
Top 4 Programs Offer Free Government iPhone X
Listed below are the most popular government iPhone X apps:
Affordable Connectivity Program
The Affordable Connectivity Program is a Federal Communications Commission’s program that replaced Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB). ACP-eligible people receive discounts of up to $30 and up to $75(Qualified Tribal lands) on internet bills.
In addition, it also offers discounts of up to $100 for the purchase of internet-connecting devices such as tablets, laptops, and desktop computers.
Lifeline program, the FCC’s long-standing initiative (since 1985), aims to ensure equal access to cell phone service for all American citizens. It offers wireless services to qualified users for only $9.25 per month.
Connect America Foundation
The government assists cell phone providers in rural parts of the United States via the Connect America Fund. The program is continuing forward with its objective of lowering the cost of phone service to ensure it is affordable to less fortunate households.
National Lifeline Association
The National Lifeline Association is a non-profit organization that assists low-income families in paying for phone service. In addition, the organization also offers free devices, including iPhone X and other variants such as free iPhone Xr and Free iPhone SE.
How to Apply for Free Government iPhone X in 2023?
There are 3 methods through which you can apply Lifeline and ACP programs to receive a free government iPhone X or other higher models, such as a free government iPhone 14 from the service providers.
Through Lifeline and ACP’s official website
- For ACP visit “https://www.affordableconnectivity.gov/how-to-apply/.” and for Lifeline visit “https://www.lifelinesupport.org/”
- Fill out the application form and attach the neccesary documents.
- Click on submit and wait for the approval.
- Once approved, you can contact the participating provider and complete their benefits application.
Via Mail Application
- You can also apply for Lifeline and ACP through the mail by taking out the print of the application form available at. For ACP “https://www.affordableconnectivity.gov/wp-content/uploads/ACP-Application-Form-English.pdf” and Lifeline “https://www.lifelinesupport.org/wp-content/uploads/documents/get-lifeline/LI_Application_NVstates.pdf”
- Fill out the application form properly and attach the supporting documents.
- Once your application is finished, mail them to the address below.
- For ACP: USAC
ACP Support Center
P.O. Box 9100
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773
- For Lifeline: USAC
Lifeline Support Center
P.O. Box 9100
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773
- Once approved, You can contact the service provider and begin their application process.
Through Service Provider
The best method to apply for ACP and Lifeline is via the service providers. The steps include.
- Find the participating ACP or Lifeline provider and visit their website for the application process. You can contact them for the procedure if the application is unavailable on their website.
- If it is available, you can click on apply
- Fill out the application form and attach the eligibility documents.
- Once approved, the service provider will inform you via mail or call, and you will receive your free iPhone X with the other benefits.
Benefits of Getting a Free Government iPhone X
There are many benefits attached to the free iPhone X. Below, we have mentioned some of them.
- This desirable device offers more than just a sleek design and advanced features. First, it provides the latest technology, including a stunning display, facial recognition, and an exceptional camera to capture moments in unprecedented detail.
- Owning an iPhone X boosts your connectedness and productivity, allowing you to communicate smoothly with loved ones, coworkers, and friends. With access to tons of apps, you can streamline tasks, manage your schedule, and explore endless entertainment options.
- Providers can also provide a discount of up to $30 on monthly internet bills with a free iPhone X for eligible families. T
- In addition to those benefits, providers might provide different discounts or functions to eligible families, such as waived activation expenses, loose facts utilization for positive programs, or priority customer support.
Pros and Cons of Getting a Free Government iPhone X
There are some pros and cons listed below of free government iPhone X, which you will get from some particular providers if you are eligible for the ACP or Lifeline program:
- iPhone X offers advanced features such as facial recognition, a stunning OLED display, and a powerful processor.
- Many participating provider also offers Unlimited Text, talk, and Internet with the free iPhone X.
- Some providers also offer these phones with no contract or term attached to them.
- Sometimes, these phones are locked to the network of participating service providers.
- Some providers will also ask you to sign a contract with them, which can be for 1 or 2 years.
- Participating ACP providers may ask you to pay a co-pay of $10 to $50 towards the purchase of the device.
- Some providers may only offer limited text, talk, and calls.
Is the iPhone X worth buying in 2023?
Yes, the iPhone X is worth buying. The iPhone X may be the correct choice if you want an iPhone with a stylish design, outstanding capabilities, and reasonable pricing. When you purchase the iPhone X, you receive a bezel-less iPhone, a fantastic camera, and the most recent version of iOS.
Is there a way to get a free iPhone X other than the free government iPhone program?
Yes, it is possible. Switching to a specific carrier, like Verizon, AT&T, or T-Mobile, may entitle you to a free iPhone X as part of their deal. Additionally, you can participate in contests or become a reviewer or marketing agent to win a free iPhone X.
How long will the iPhone X last?
iPhone X is built to last and provide a reliable user experience. On average, iPhones receive software updates about 5-6 years after launch, ensuring compatibility with the latest software and security features. With proper care, iPhone X can serve you well for years.
Can a 19-year-old participate in the government’s free iPhone X program?
19-year-olds can apply for the federal government Lifeline and ACP program. These criteria may differ from program to program, so check the rules and guidelines to see whether you are eligible.
How long does getting a free government iPhone X after applying take?
Applications are typically submitted and approved within 4-6 weeks. Please remember that delivery timeframes could differ based on factors such as supply and demand.
Subscribe to Email Updates :