AirTalk Wireless Free iPhone – Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program are government benefit programs that help to make communication services affordable for low-income households. The services are provided through participating service provider companies.
Some Lifeline providers offer free phones, while some ACP providers offer discounted internet devices and services. However, only some generous network service providers offer free tablets and iPhones. AirTalk Wireless is such a service provider that participates in these two government assistance programs and offers free iPhones.
Therefore, if you want a free AirTalk Wireless iPhone, this article will be a lifesaver for you. This article covers all the information about the same.
So, without any further ado, let’s get started –
- 1 How to get AirTalk Wireless free iPhone
- 2 Eligibility requirements to get AirTalk Wireless Free iPhone
- 3 Documents Required
- 4 How to Apply for the AirTalk Wireless free iPhones?
- 5 Application Through AirTalk Wireless
- 6 States in which AirTalk Wireless offers free services
- 7 What iPhones can you get for free from AirTalk Wireless?
- 8 AirTalk Wireless benefits you get under Lifeline and ACP program
- 9 Limitations for an AirTalk Wireless Free iPhone
How to get AirTalk Wireless free iPhone
To apply for a free phone from AirTalk Wireless, you need to follow these simple steps –
- Find out whether AirTalk Wireless offers its services in your state of residence.
- Ensure you are Lifeline and ACP eligible to apply for AirTalk Wireless free iPhone.
- Ensure you have proper documentation to prove your qualification to get AirTalk Wireless free iPhones.
- Fill out the application.
- Submit all eligible documents.
Eligibility requirements to get AirTalk Wireless Free iPhone
You must fulfill some strict conditions to qualify for Lifeline and ACP programs –
First, you must be at least 18 years old or an emancipated minor.
You must be a resident of the state where AirTalk Wireless offers its services to be able to apply for AirTalk Wireless iPhones.
If you fulfill these two requirements, you can check for other eligibility to qualify for Lifeline and ACP to get AirTalk Wireless iPhones –
To qualify for the Lifeline program, your annual household income must be at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
To qualify for ACP through your income basis, your annual household income must be at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
To be Lifeline or ACP eligible, you or any family member must participate in one of the listed government assistance programs –
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Poor Families (Tribal TANF)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Free & Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program
Please note that you need to qualify for only one eligibility condition out of the above two to apply for AirTalk Wireless Government iPhones.
Once you ensure you are eligible to apply for AirTalk Wireless, you must prepare copies of certain valid documents to prove your eligibility.
If you qualify on an income basis, you must provide a valid document with your name and income statement. You may submit any of the following –
- Current income statement or a paycheck stub
- Prior year’s state, national or Tribal tax return
- Veterans Administration statement of benefits
- Unemployment Compensation statement of benefits
- Child support award
If you qualify through a program basis to get an AirTalk Wireless free iPhone, you must provide a valid document that contains your name, program name, and name of the organization issuing the document.
You may submit any one of the following –
- Government Approval letter
- Benefit award letter
- Benefit verification letter
- Statement of benefits
- Notice letter of participation
General document you may need
You may need some general documents to apply for AirTalk Wireless free iPhones. This includes identification documents (Passport, U.S. government, military, state, or Tribal issued-ID, Birth Certificate, U.S. Driver’s Licence, etc.) or proof of emancipation.
How to Apply for the AirTalk Wireless free iPhones?
- You can apply for an AirTalk Wireless free iPhone through the National Verifier online by visiting this link – nv.fcc.gov/lifeline
- Select your state of residence.
- Create an account and log in.
- After you log in, you will be redirected to the online application form.
- Fill out the application form to get an AirTalk Wireless free iPhone by providing the necessary details and documentation.
- Click “Next” at the bottom of each page, and finally, click “Submit.”
Alternatively, you can also apply for AirTalk Wireless free phone via mail. Follow these steps –
- Take the printout of an application form at lifelinesupport.org/wp-content/uploads/documents/get-lifeline/LI_Application_NVstates.pdf
- Complete the application form by providing the details.
- Attach the proper documentation and send your application form to Lifeline/ACP Support Center, PO Box 7081, London, KY 40742.
Application Through AirTalk Wireless
Applying through AirTalk Wireless is the simplest and quickest way to get an AirTalk Wireless free iPhone.
Please follow the below instructions to apply through AirTalk Wireless –
- Visit airtalkwireless.com/apply
- Enter your ZIP code and click on “Apply Now.”
- You will be redirected to your state’s offer.
- Select your plan and press “Apply Now.”
- You will see the company’s online application form.
- Fill out the application form by providing the necessary details and documentation.
- Finally, submit your application and wait for the company’s response.
If your application for AirTalk Wireless free iPhone is approved, you can expect to get an AirTalk Wireless free iPhone within 7-10 business days.
You can also apply for AirTalk Wireless free iPhone via mail by printing the application form, filling it out, adding copies of the proof documentation, and finally sending it to the provider’s address.
States in which AirTalk Wireless offers free services
To get an AirTalk Wireless free iPhone, you must stay in the state where the provider offers its services. Currently, AirTalk Wireless provides its services in the following U.S. states.
Colorado, California, Georgia, Nevada, Kentucky, Missouri, Oklahoma, West Virginia, Rhode Island, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, and Wisconsin.
What iPhones can you get for free from AirTalk Wireless?
AirTalk Wireless offers a wide range of smartphones and iPhones for free under Lifeline and ACP programs. Moreover, it allows eligible customers to choose the device themselves.
Currently, the company provides the following iPhones for free –
- Apple iPhone 6
- Apple iPhone 6s
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus
- Apple iPhone 7
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus
- Apple iPhone 8
- Apple iPhone SE
AirTalk Wireless benefits you get under Lifeline and ACP program
The benefit you receive from AirTalk Wireless depends on your residence, the plan you select or qualify for, and its availability.
The general benefits of an AirTalk Wireless free iPhone are as follows –
- Free text
- Free picture messaging
- Free talk
- Free high-speed monthly data
- Caller ID
- Call waiting
- 3-way calling
- Free nationwide shipping
- Access to a reliable network with nationwide coverage
Limitations for an AirTalk Wireless Free iPhone
Free iPhone is quite attractive and may invite people to apply across the country. Therefore, the government had to ensure that only eligible people receive a free government phone and services under Lifeline and ACP. Hence the offer includes certain rules and limitations that are listed here.
- Only Lifeline and ACP-qualifying households can get the benefits.
- The eligible household can get only one Lifeline and ACP benefit.
- The Lifeline and ACP benefits are non-transferable between households and members within the same family.
- Eligible families can only receive benefits from one provider at a time.
- To receive the benefits regularly, you must use them at least once every 30 days and recertify once a year.
- If you are no longer eligible, you must inform the company within 30 days.
Subscribe to Email Updates :