Want to upgrade your Boost Mobile phone? If yes, you have stumbled upon the right webpage. In this article, we have covered a step-by-step guide and convenient ways to upgrade Boost Mobile Device very easily.
So, without any further ado, let’s get started –
How to Upgrade Boost Mobile phones
With the changing world, the demands of the people are also changing, leading to an end number of innovations in today’s world. To fulfill such demands in the telecom industry, Peter Adderton, Craig Cooper, Kirt McMaster, and Nextel Communications took the initiative and created a DISH venture. In 2001, they launched their first Boost Mobile phone.
Being an MNVO service provider, Boost Mobile provides its network from T-Mobile. But later, when T-Mobile’s sprint legacy shut down, the company started using AT&T.
Boost Mobile network coverage and its services are popular amongst users for their lucrative offers and free upgrade options. However, there are a few things that you need to keep in your mind when planning an boost phone upgrade.
Boost Mobile is also a participant in the government assistance ACP program, also known as the Boost Mobile ACP program. Through this program, the company offers Boost Mobile free phones to EBT, Medicaid, TANF, etc, eligible low-income customers.
Note: if you want to upgrade or switch your network provider, you must be wondering are Boost Mobile Phone unlocked or not. To answer your question, no, they are not unlocked. You have to unlock your Boost mobile phone.
When can I upgrade my Boost mobile phone?
You might need to get a Boost mobile upgrade phones for hundreds of reasons. If your device is entirely new, the chances you would be looking for an upgrade will be very low unless your smartphone is broken.
On the flip side, if you have used your smartphone for a couple of years, it may start malfunctioning since smartphone manufacturers stop providing regular updates after a certain time period. Besides feature updates, you will stop receiving security patches that make your device vulnerable.
So, these are the scenarios where you should upgrade your Boost Mobile phone.
However, you can upgrade your phone if you are already a Boost Mobile customer. Recently, they were offering free Boost Mobile iPhone 11 to eligible customers. You can save up to $100 while getting a new Boost Mobile upgrade phone.
Note: If you are switching to Boost Mobile from another network and upgrading your phone. You may need to activate your Boost Mobile SIM card to use it with a new device.
Does Boost Mobile offer free phone upgrades?
Sadly, if you are looking for a free Boost Mobile phone upgrade, Boost Mobile doesn’t offer any such service yet.
However, Boost Mobile offers some additional promotions and discounts that we have mentioned below –
- A credit of $100 on upgrade devices is only for existing customers with their Boost device activated for 120 days or more. Such offers are very rare and also available for a limited period.
- Boost Mobile has a financing program known as BoostUp. It allows existing customers to get their Boost Mobile upgrade phone by making a down payment with a monthly payment for up to 18 months to pay off the price of the phone they are upgrading to.
- Boost Mobile offers deals for its existing customer through which they can upgrade their phone by paying or opting for eligible plans.
- Boost Mobile also discounts customers for exchanging old Boost Mobile with good working conditions.
- With its upgrading services, Boost Mobile offers insurance so your newly upgraded phone will be safe.
- Very often, Boost Mobile offers discounts on Boost Mobile upgrade phones, but these deals are only available for a limited period.
- The company also participates in government programs and offers eligible customers free Boost mobile government phone.
- New customers who switch to the company’s network can also recieve Boost Mobile free phones. So if you are looking for a way to get a free phone upgrade, this might be the best option for you.
So, these were some of the best Boost Mobile deals you can grab. However, if you are not an existing Boost Mobile customer and want to switch to its network with your current phone, you may need to check Boost Mobile compatible phones list to ensure your device is compatible with their network.
Eligibility Criteria – Am I eligible to upgrade my Boost Mobile phone?
If you want a Boost Mobile upgrade through the BoostUp financing program, your profile must be eligible for an upgrade. Since this financing program allows you to upgrade to any smartphone of your choice, these requirements ensure you can repay all your EMIs on time.
However, unlike other financing programs, Boost Mobile doesn’t check your credit score. Instead, seeing your Boost account activity checks whether you are eligible for the BoostUp financing program.
BoostUp is a program that allows existing Boost customers to upgrade to a new phone with a down payment and taxes payment upfront, and a commitment to 18 monthly payments to pay off the device.
Below, we have shared the eligibility criteria –
- Firstly, you must be a Boost Mobile customer.
- You should have an activated monthly plan of $35 or more. This is essential to meet the eligibility.
- You must have made your last 12 continuous months’ payments on time.
- You should not have enrolled in the Premier Grace Period program.
How to Upgrade Boost Mobile phones
There are many ways you can upgrade your device. Below, we have listed all the different methods to upgrade the Boost Mobile phone easily.
By visiting their store
The easiest way to upgrade your Boost Mobile is by finding a boost mobile retail location near you. You can easily find a store using the “Boost Mobile Phone near me ” tool, available at Boost Mobile’s official website. You have to enter your city or zip code.
Once you are able to find a nearby Boost Store, grab your Boost ID and show up at the Boost Store. There, you can communicate with the store manager and tell them that you have to upgrade your Boost Mobile phone. They’ll guide you further.
By contacting Customer Care
This is probably one of the best options if you want to upgrade your Boost Mobile phones. All you need to do is contact Boost Mobile customer care and verify your account by providing your personal information.
The best thing about this method is to ask your customer service attendant for all the queries related to upgrades, plans, EMIs, and other things without hesitation. The customer support attendant will also help you by providing information about your eligibility, fee, and more.
Online – Through Boost Mobile’s Official Website
This is the last method and one of my favorite ones. It is quite simple and easy to execute. All you need to do is follow these simple steps –
- Go to Boost Mobile’s official website.
- Log in using your Boost account credentials.
- Select the smartphone that you want to buy.
- Select the shipping option.
- Now, from the payment page, select the BoostUp option, and it will help you get the instalment-related information.
- Pay the down payment amount.
That’s it; you have successfully upgraded your Boost Mobile phone. Once everything is fine, you will receive a verification email regarding your Boost Mobile upgrade. We have also shared an article covering how to upgrade Safelink phones for people who want to upgrade their Safelink smartphones.
Note: After upgrading, you may need to activate your Boost Mobile phone. You can contact their customer care they will guide you through the process.
Best Boost Mobile Upgrade Deals
Boost Mobile offers phone upgrade deals daily, but deals change frequently. Here are a few offers or upgrade deals provided by Boost Mobile.
- By making a down payment of $1 and paying low installments for 18 months with no credit check. Keep a note that this deal is only available for customers who are eligible for the BoostUp program.
- They have a deal where you can get your Samsung Galaxy A51 with no credit check, a down payment of $50, and 18 months of low installment payments.
You can also know better deals by visiting their official website, so check it out now.
There you have it – a detailed article covering how to upgrade your Boost Mobile phone, eligibility criteria, the latest deals and offers, and more. However, you can opt for the Infinity Mobile free phone if you are not eligible for a Boost Mobile phone.
If you still have questions or suggestions, please share them with us in the comment section below. Our team will try to respond to your comments ASAP.
How do I upgrade my phone?
To upgrade your phone, you can visit your mobile carrier’s store or website, select a new phone model, and follow the instructions to complete the upgrade process. This might involve trading in your old phone, paying an upgrade fee, or changing your service plan.
Is it free to upgrade your phone?
Upgrading your phone is usually a cost. Costs can include paying for the new phone, an upgrade fee, and potential changes in your service plan. Some carriers offer promotions or trade-in deals that can reduce the cost.
What Happens if You Lose Your Boost Mobile Phone?
If you lose your Boost Mobile phone, you should report it to Boost Mobile immediately to prevent unauthorized use. You may need to purchase a new phone and transfer your service. Boost Mobile may offer options for replacement phones at a discounted rate.
How Long Does It Take to Upgrade a Boost Mobile Phone?
The time it takes to upgrade a Boost Mobile phone can vary. The process of selecting and purchasing a new phone can be completed relatively quickly, often on the same day. However, receiving the new phone depends on availability and shipping times if ordered online.
Subscribe to Email Updates :