Want to upgrade your Boost Mobile phone? If yes, you have stumbled upon the right webpage. In this article, we have covered a step-by-step guide that you can follow to upgrade Boost Mobile phones very easily.
So, without any further ado, let’s get started –
- 1 How to upgrade Boost Mobile phones
- 2 When can I upgrade my boost mobile phone?
- 3 Does Boost Mobile offer free phone upgrades?
- 4 Eligibility Criteria – Am I eligible to upgrade my Boost Mobile phone?
- 5 How to upgrade Boost Mobile phones
- 6 Boost Mobile Phone Upgrade Deals
- 7 Closing Comments
How to upgrade Boost Mobile phones
With the changing world, the demands of the people are also changing, leading to an end number of innovations in today’s world. To fulfill such demands in the telecom industry, Peter Adderton, Craig Cooper, Kirt McMaster, and Nextel Communications took the initiative and created a venture named DISH. In 2001, they launched their first Boost Mobile phone.
Initially, these Boost Mobile phones were used to use T-Mobile networks. But later, when T-Mobile’s sprint legacy shut down, the company started using AT&T.
Boost Mobile is quite popular amongst users for its lucrative offers and free upgrade options. However, there are a few things that you need to keep in your mind when planning an upgrade.
Here, we have covered all of those things in detail –
When can I upgrade my boost mobile phone?
Well, there can be hundreds of reasons why you might need to upgrade your mobile phone. If your device is entirely new, the chances you would be looking for an upgrade will be very low unless your smartphone is broken.
On the flip side, if you have used your smartphone for a couple of years, it may start malfunctioning since smartphone manufacturers stop providing regular updates after a certain time period. Besides feature updates, you will also stop receiving security patches that make your device vulnerable.
So, these are the scenarios where you should upgrade your Boost Mobile phone.
However, if you are already a Boost Mobile customer, you can upgrade your Boost Mobile phones whenever you want. This will help you save up to $100 while getting a new Boost Mobile upgrade phone.
Does Boost Mobile offer free phone upgrades?
Sadly, if you are looking for a free Boost Mobile phone upgrade, Boost Mobile doesn’t offer any such service yet.
However, Boost Mobile offers some additional promotions and discounts that we have mentioned below –
- A credit of $100 on upgrade devices is only for existing customers who have their Boost device activated for 120 days or more. Such offers are very rare and also available for a limited period.
- Boost Mobile has a financing program known as BoostUp. It allows existing customers to get their Boost Mobile upgrade phone by making a down payment with a monthly payment for up to 18 months to pay off the price of the phone they are upgrading to.
- Boost Mobile also discounts customers for exchanging their old Boost Mobile with good working conditions.
- Very often, Boost Mobile offers discounts on Boost Mobile upgrade phones, but these deals are only available for a limited period.
So, these were some of the best Boost Mobile deals that you can grab. However, if you are not an existing Boost Mobile customer, we recommend checking out US Cellular phone deals, too.
Eligibility Criteria – Am I eligible to upgrade my Boost Mobile phone?
If you want to upgrade your Boost Mobile phone through the BoostUp financing program, your profile needs to meet certain criteria. Since this financing program allows you to upgrade to any smartphone of your choice, these requirements are to ensure that you will be able to repay all your EMIs on time.
However, unlike other financing programs, Boost Mobile doesn’t check your credit score. Instead, it checks whether you are eligible for the BoostUp financing program by seeing your Boost account activity.
Below, we have shared the eligibility criteria –
- Firstly, you must be a Boost Mobile customer.
- You should have an activated monthly plan of $35 or more. This is essential to meet the eligibility.
- You must have made your last 12 continuous months’ payments on time.
- You should not have enrolled in the Premier Grace Period program.
How to upgrade Boost Mobile phones
There are many ways you can upgrade your Boost Mobile phone. Below, we have listed all of the different methods to upgrade Boost Mobile phone very easily
By visiting their store
The easiest way to upgrade your Boost Mobile is by finding a store near you. You can easily find a nearby store location by visiting Boost Mobile’s official website and entering your locations.
Once you are able to find a nearby Boost Store, just grab your Boost ID and show up at the Boost Store. There, you can communicate with the store manager and tell them that you have to upgrade your Boost Mobile phone. They’ll guide you further.
By contacting Customer Care
This is probably one of the best options if you want to upgrade your Boost Mobile phone. All you need to do is contact Boost Mobile customer care and verify your account by providing your personal information.
The best thing about this method is that you can ask your customer service attendant for all the queries related to upgrades, plans, EMIs, and other things without any hesitations. The customer support attendant will also help you by providing you with information about your eligibility, fee, and more.
Online – Through Boost Mobile’s Official Website
This is the last method and one of my favorite ones. It is quite simple and easy to execute. All you need to do is follow these simple steps –
- Go to Boost Mobile’s official website.
- Log in using your Boost account credentials.
- Select the smartphone that you want to buy.
- Select the shipping option.
- Now, from the payment page, select the BoostUp option, and it will help you get the installment-related information.
- Pay the downpayment amount.
That’s it; you have successfully upgraded your Boost Mobile phone. Once everything is fine, you will receive a verification email regarding your Boost Mobile upgrade. We have also shared an article covering how to upgrade Safelink phones for people who want to upgrade their Safelink smartphones.
Boost Mobile Phone Upgrade Deals
Boost mobile offers deals for phone upgrades every day, but deals keep changing frequently. Here are a few of the offers or upgrade deals provided by boost mobile.
- By making a down payment of $1 and paying low installments for 18 months with no credit check. Keep a note that this deal is only available for customers who are eligible for the BoostUp program.
- Right now, they have a deal where you can get your Samsung Galaxy A51 with no credit check and a down payment of $50 and 18 months of low installment payments.
You can also get to know better deals by visiting their official website, so check it out now.
There you have it – a detailed article covering how to upgrade your Boost Mobile phone, eligibility criteria, the latest deals and offers, and more. However, if you are not eligible for a Boost Mobile phone, you can opt for the Infinity Mobile free phone.
If you still have any questions or suggestions for us, feel free to share them with us in the comment section below. Our team will try to respond to your comments ASAP.
Subscribe to Email Updates :