Are you looking for a way to get True Wireless Free Phone? If yes, you have stumbled upon the right article.
I have been hearing a lot about the True Wireless Free Phones offer, so I decided to get my hands on it. And to my surprise, this provider offers a really simple application process, and approval time is also very low.
True Wireless offers unmatched perks, enabling you to connect seamlessly with your loved ones, healthcare providers, and beyond.
With this article, I will share my personal experience with you guys about the True Wireless Free Phone Program, its eligibility criteria, required documents, and the application method.
So, without any further ado, let’s get started.
Does the Government Offer True Wireless Free Phones?
In today’s fast-paced world, having a mobile device and internet connection has become a necessity rather than a luxury. The government federal programs, Lifeline and ACP (Affordable Connectivity Program), ensure everyone has equal access to essential digital resources.
Hence, they partner with True Wireless to bridge the digital gap by offering free devices and wireless services to eligible individuals and households.
True Wireless believes everyone deserves affordable communications opportunity, connection, and safety. Hence, by partnering with FCC, True Wireless lets you “Apply for Government Free Smartphone Online.”
How to Get True Wireless Free Phone 2023
True Wireless is based in Oklahoma and extends its services to Arkansas, Maryland, Rhode Island, and Texas. As mentioned, they offer services to individuals across the states in rural and urban areas.
True Wireless follows the standard Lifeline assistance eligibility criteria. The candidate has to meet the requirements and submit the necessary documents to avail of the true wireless free government phone.
However, remember that to recieve a free phone, you have to combine the benefits of both Lifeline and the ACP program.
Let us look at how to qualify and get a True Wireless government phone.
How to Apply for True Wireless Free Government Phone
Here are the steps to apply.
- To apply for a True Wireless free phone, visit “https://www.gotruewireless.com/Signup.php”
- Enter your zip code and Email address
- Fill out the application form with details such as name, D.O.B., address, etc.
- Choose eligibility, such as low income or participation in the assistance program.
- Upload the necessary documents to prove your eligibility.
- Select your desired plan and make sure to choose “Lifeline+ACP plan” to get a free phone.
- Review the details and documents before submitting your application by clicking on the Submit option at the bottom of the page.
- Wait for the approval.
You will receive the true wireless free government phone with a free plan by the service provider in the next few days if you have followed all the steps correctly and submitted all the documents in the application.
As mentioned, you must meet one of the following eligibility criteria to receive a True Wireless free smartphone and internet plan.
A household with an annual income below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guideline qualifies for the True Wireless Lifeline program.
Program Participation Eligibility
If not by income, a candidate should be a part of any of the below government-supported programs as a single household member. The programs included are:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans Pension for Survivors Pension
- Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) General Assistance
- Tribally-Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
- Tribal head start
- Food distribution program on Indian reservations
True wireless free phones are available in limited supply. Hence, you must sustain certain documents as proof of eligibility to ensure it reaches the right candidates.
To ensure your identity, you have to submit proof for:
- Full legal name (birth certificate)
- Date of birth (driver’s license)
- The final four digits of your social security or tribal identification number
To verify your income source, you must provide the following documents.
- Pension/ retirement statement of benefits
- Recent income statement from employer
- Paycheck stub or the previous year’s tax return on state or federal
- Tribal or federal participation notice letter in general assistance
- Benefits of Social Security Statement
- Unemployment/ any compensation statement of benefit
- Veteran administration statement of benefits.
You must provide the legal documents below to prove your participation eligibility for a True Wireless free phone:
- Statement of benefits
- Approval letter
- Award letter
- Benefit verification letter
What is True Wireless BYOP?
In recent years, the options for true wireless BYOP have been changed several times. True wireless BYOP (Bring your phone) means the candidate can use their working phone of any brand and the True Wireless network.
Currently, True Wireless offers a BYOP program to its customer, and here are the steps if you want to opt for their BYOP program.
- For True Wireless BYOP, check your phone compatibility at “https://www.gotruewireless.com/ByodCheck.php”
- Enter your phone IMEI, which you can find by dialing *#06#
- Enter your IMEI number and click on Continue to check your phone’s compatibility
- You can use your phone with True Wireless services if compatible.
Models of the Free Phone Offered by True Wireless
There are different available models of True Wireless, and sometimes, they also offer free government 5G phones to their eligible customers. Let us explore some of the models with specifications:
ZTE Prestige TM2
The smartphone features a 6.52-inch IPS LCD display, 720 x 1600 pixels. It supports the Android operating system with a 1 GHz Quad-Core processor, supporting 4GB RAM, and a Removable Li-ion 4000mAh Battery (up to 17 hours of talk time).
LG X Charge
This smartphone features a 5.5-inch display (1280 x 720 pixels). It has an Android 7.1 Nougat operating system with a powerful processor like Quad-core MediaTek Helio A22 processor. It supports 2 GB RAM and a 3000mAh Li-Ion battery with fast Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0.
ZTE Blade A3 Prime
The ZTE Blade A3 Prime is an entry-level smartphone with a 5.45-inch IPS LCD display powered by a Quad-core MediaTek Helio A22 processor. It has 2GB RAM and 32GB expandable up to 2TB via microSD card.
Note: True Wireless only offers Android devices to their customers; if you need a free government iPhone, read our guide on “Apply for the free Government iPhone 12,” “Apply for a Free Government iPhone 12 Pro Max,” ” Apply for a free iPhone 13 Government phone” and “Apply for A Free Government iPhone 14 ”
Comparison Table of True Wireless Free Phone
Here is a table.
|Display||6.52-inch IPS LCD display, 720 x 1600 pixels||5.5-inch IPS LCD display, 720 x 1280 pixels||5.45-inch IPS LCD display, 720 x 1440 pixels|
|Processor||Octa-core MediaTek Helio P60 processor||Quad-core MediaTek Helio A22 processor||Quad-core MediaTek Helio A22 processor|
|Storage||64GB, expandable up to
256GB via microSD card
|16GB, expandable up to
2TB via microSD card
|32GB, expandable up to
2TB via microSD card
|13MP with LED flash||13MP with LED flash||8MP with LED flash|
|Android 11||Android 10||Android 11 Go Edition|
Plans Come With True Wireless Free Phone
As an eligible candidate for a True Wireless free government phone, you will get a free SIM card with various plans. In addition, you can avail unlimited international calling, high-speed data, and free texts. The plans that come with a True Wireless free smartphone are:
True Wireless Lifeline Plan
With the True Wireless Lifeline program, you will recieve the following benefits.
- Unlimited Text
- 3000 Minutes
- 4.5 GB high-speed data
- Nationwide Calling
- Free 911
- Caller ID & 3-Way Calling
True Wireless Lifeline + ACP plan
By combining the benefits of both Lifeline and ACP programs, True Wireless offers the following benefits.
- Unlimited Talk & Text
- Unlimited Data
- A free smartphone
- $100 off for a tablet
- Nationwide Calling
- Free 911
- Caller ID & 3-Way Calling
How do I activate a True wireless phone?
Are you wondering how to get your True Wireless phone activated? Here’s the step-by-step guide to activate your True Wireless government phone.
If not Activated
- Make a call to 611 and click on option 3.
- You’ll receive a text message on your device if it has been activated.
- Once you have got the message, you can use your True Wireless free smartphone.
If already activated
If your true wireless free government phone is already in active mode, you will get a message notifying you that the device has been activated.
Benefits of Getting the True Wireless Free Phone
True wireless free government phone is available for individuals who qualify. The benefits of being part of the program are:
- Smartphone for free – Once you enroll in the program for True Wireless Lifeline Program, you can easily get a free smartphone. It helps you stay connected with your family and work without paying any upfront cost, like purchasing normal devices.
- Secure Lifeline program eligibility – The candidates for True Wireless free government phones tend to participate in the Lifeline program. In this way, you can secure a place in the government initiative providing subsidizing impeccable phone service for qualified customers.
- Sustain additional features – Based on your plan for a True Wireless government phone, you will access some additional features, including caller ID, call forwarding, and even 3-way calling. It will upgrade your device capabilities and result in better communication.
- Save with Affordable Connectivity Program – True Wireless supports the affordable connectivity program. They provide Android tablets and home internet services free of charge. The program is designed to enable you to expand your connectivity options and let you stay connected all the time.
In the modern era of connectivity, True Wireless free government phones have become a game-changer, delivering seamless communication and boundless economic possibilities.
To provide the best product to people, they protect the integrity of government programs and serve those in need. Simply put, the exclusive program of True Wireless has unmatchable benefits for people belonging to underprivileged communities with unlimited access to communication, opportunities, and information.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What States Does True Wireless Offer Free Phones?
True wireless free government phone program is available in Oklahoma and operates in five states, including Oklahoma, Arkansas, Maryland, Texas, and Rhode Island.
Does True Wireless Offer Unlimited Data?
True Wireless doesn’t offer unlimited data, as every plan has certain limitations and price tags. The true wireless free smartphone offers unlimited wireless services for only those qualified for the Lifeline Assistance + ACP program.
They also offer better and bigger Android LTE data and unlimited service on networks that reach far beyond.
What towers does True Wireless use?
True wireless uses either Sprint or T-Mobile’s network, which might vary depending on the candidate’s location.
Do customers have to pay any associated costs for a True Wireless free phone?
No, there is no need to pay additional costs to get a True Wireless free smartphone. The program is free for qualified candidates with free smartphones, monthly data, monthly minutes, and unlimited text and picture messaging facilities.
Is it possible to connect with other networks using a True Wireless free phone?
Unfortunately, a True Wireless free smartphone cannot connect to other networks. The phone is locked with the True Wireless network.
Subscribe to Email Updates :