If you are looking for an answer to a question, How to Get Unity Wireless Free Phone? You have stumbled upon the right article.
This article will discuss Unity Wireless, Its application process, and more.
So, without further delay, let’s begin.
Way To Get Unity Wireless Free Phone
The benefits you receive through the Affordable Connectivity Program depend upon the providers of the services. Some offer only discounted phone services, while others offer discounted or free services with discounted internet-using devices like smartphones or tablets.
Unity Wireless does not offer free phones through the ACP program. Qualifying individuals will receive a smart branded tablet with a deductible of $10.01 or free phone services through the Unity ACP program.
However, you may expect to get the Unity Wireless free phone in the near future.
Let’s look closely at the qualifying criteria of the Unity Wireless ACP program.
Steps To Qualify For Unity Wireless Free Phone
Although getting a free phone is impossible with Unity, you can only get free phone services, including unlimited text, talk, and mobile data.
The free tablet from the provider is only partially free. You must pay at least $10 towards the purchase price of the tablet.
The prerequisites to consider yourself eligible are as follows.
- You must be 18 in age.
- You should be a legal citizen of the state where you apply for the Unity ACP program services.
If you are eligible by the above two conditions, you can check further eligibility to apply for the Unity ACP program.
Documents For Unity Wireless Free Phone
You must be able to prove your qualifications during the application process. You must have certain legal government documents to substantiate your eligibility for the Unity Wireless free phone services.
The documents you need depend upon the eligibility by which you apply for the Unity Wireless program.
The list of accepted documents as per different eligibility is mentioned below.
Government Assistance Program Participation Proof
How To Activate Free Service With Unity Wireless
Please follow the guide below to activate free service with Unity Wireless.
- First, ensure you have a Unity SIM card and SIM ejector with you in the place.
- Now, power off your device.
- Locate the “SIM card tray” on either side of your phone.
- Insert the SIM tool to eject the SIM tray.
- Punch out your SIM card size. There are three SIM sizes. Please ensure to choose the correct size based on your device tray size.
- Place your Unity SIM card in the tray.
- Push the SIM tray gently until it gets inside and is fixed with the device.
- Your Unity SIM is activated.
- You can now enjoy unlimited services from Unity Wireless.
How Does Unity Wireless Work?
Unity Wireless is a major Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) provider of free phone services and tablet assistance with benefits such as unlimited talk, text, and data to eligible low-income people.
Unity Wireless works with Plum and uses the T-Mobile network to provide its customers with reliable and steady services.
Unity Wireless Free Phone Application Process
As you know, the free phone is unavailable through the ACP. You may still apply for Unity Wireless’s free phone service if you meet the eligibility requirements for the ACP program.
Please follow the instructions below to apply for Unity ACP services.
- Visit “gounitywireless.com” on your browser.
- Click on the “Apply Now” icon below the page.
- You will be redirected to a page where you must enter your ZIP code and email address.
- Please provide the details and then click on the “Continue” icon.
- Fill up the application form with the relevant details.
- Check and confirm your details once.
- Finally, submit your form.
- Once your application is submitted, the provider’s team will review it and get back to you within a few days.
If you are approved for Unity Wireless’s free phone service, you will be notified via your registered email and begin your services from the beginning of your next month’s billing cycle.
Is Unity Wireless free phone completely free?
No. Unity Wireless doesn’t provide free phones.
Can I get a free tablet from Unity Wireless?
Yes. You can get Unity Wireless free tablet by applying to the ACP program and then contributing at least $10 towards the purchasing price of your tablet.
Are Lifeline and ACP the same?
No. Lifeline Assistance Program is an old government assistance program initiated to help people with internet connectivity. At the same time, ACP is a new government program to provides similar benefits as the EBB ( Affordable Broadband Connectivity ) program.
Can I bring my phone to Unity Wireless?
Yes. You can bring your phone to Unity Wireless. However, the phone you bring in should be unlocked and compatible with the Unity Wireless network. If it is, you can bring your phone to Unity Wireless and enjoy this carrier’s services.
Can I keep my number with Unity BYOP service?
Yes. You can keep your number with BYOP service. You should contact Unity’s customer support team and let them know you wish to keep your existing number. They will assist you in using your number on this carrier’s network.
Subscribe to Email Updates :