T-Mobile Free Tablet EBT – T-Mobile is a popular American service provider that offers cell phone services, diverse plans, and many other electronic devices, like phones and tablets. It is one of the largest 5G networks in the country.
T-Mobile provides several deals with attractive offers. A few deals allow you to receive a discounted or free tablet upon qualifying for certain eligibility conditions. Moreover, T-Mobile is a provider under the Affordable Connectivity Program through which eligible low-income families get discounted or free internet connectivity.
This article covers detailed information about how you can get a T-Mobile free tablet with EBT, eligibility criteria, other offers, and more.
So, without any further ado, let’s get started –
- 1 How to get a T-Mobile Free Tablet With EBT
- 1.1 T-Mobile Free Tablet through a Special Offer
- 1.2 T-Mobile Free Tablet with EBT through Affordable Connectivity Program
- 1.3 Documents Needed for T-Mobile EBB Program
- 1.4 How to apply T-Mobile ACP Program to get T-Mobile free tablet with EBT
- 1.5 Benefits you receive after you qualify for the T-Mobile EBB Program
- 1.6 Are there any restrictions for T-Mobile Free Tablets?
- 1.7 States in which T-Mobile offers Free Tablets
- 1.8 Other Companies that Offer Free Tablets With ACP
- 1.9 Frequently Asked Questions
- 1.10 How long does it take to get a T-Mobile free tablet?
- 1.11 Does T-Mobile offer free phones?
- 1.12 Can I use any SIM Card on T-Mobile free tablets?
- 1.13 Does the T-Mobile tablet have a hotspot?
How to get a T-Mobile Free Tablet With EBT
You can get a T-Mobile free tablet in two ways – one through a special offer and the second through their ACP program.
T-Mobile Free Tablet through a Special Offer
You can get a T-Mobile free tablet through special deals.
For this, you have to sign up for T-Mobile services for a prolonged duration. At present, you can find two deals on tablets –
- You can get a Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite at a $0.00 down payment and $0.00 monthly for 24 months. The regular price of the device is $199.99
- The second deal is to get a Samsung Galaxy Chromebook Go at a $0.00 down payment and $8.29 a month for 24 months. The usual price of the device is $359.99.
Please note that T-Mobile’s deals on tablets keep changing often, and it would be best if you check out their deals on tablets at t-mobile.com/tablets/deals/special-offer.
T-Mobile Free Tablet with EBT through Affordable Connectivity Program
T-Mobile participates in the Affordable Connectivity Program, a government assistance program initiated to help low-income households who cannot afford internet services.
You must qualify for the ACP program to get a T-Mobile free tablet with EBT –
Eligibility Criteria for T-Mobile EBT
You must be ACP-eligible to receive a T-Mobile free tablet with EBT.
The eligibility criteria are mentioned below –
- You or any of your family member participates in the Lifeline program or any other government-aided program like Medicaid, SNAP, or SSI.
- Your annual family income should be at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- Your household has received a federal Pell Grant in the current award year.
- Note that you need to be eligible for only one of these criteria.
Documents Needed for T-Mobile EBB Program
While applying for T-Mobile free tablets with EBT, you may need some documents to prove your eligibility.
Here are some documents you might want during the application process for T-Mobile’s free tablet with EBT –
- A document to prove your participation in a government assistance program. You may produce any of the following –
- Government approval letter
- Benefit verification letter
- Benefit award letter
- An official document to prove your annual household income at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. You may furnish any of the following –
- Previous year’s state, federal, or tribal tax return
- Current income statement
- Tribal tax return
- Current income statement from your employer
- Worker’s compensation statement of benefit
- Any identity verification document. You may have any of the following –
- A state ID
- U.S. Driver’s license
- Any document as your address proof.
- An official document that proves you are 18 years old or an emancipated minor.
How to apply T-Mobile ACP Program to get T-Mobile free tablet with EBT
- First of all, visit this link – t-mobile.com/business/government/state-local-government/emergency-broadband-benefit.
- If the applicant is an eligible household member, they can register by clicking the “Sign Up” icon under the “Households register” section.
- You have to sign up on the National Verifier Program website and provide the required information to show your eligibility.
- If the household is approved, they will be notified via mail and the discounted plan and T-Mobile free tablet with EBT.
Benefits you receive after you qualify for the T-Mobile EBB Program
Suppose you apply and successfully get qualified for T-Mobile’s EBB program. You are entitled to several benefits –
- You can get a no-cost hotspot with 10 GB of high-speed data on T-Mobile’s network.
- You can get a free T-Mobile tablet with unlimited data on T-Mobile’s network.
However, you have to select any one of the above two benefits.
Are there any restrictions for T-Mobile Free Tablets?
The following restrictions may apply if you receive a T-Mobile free tablet with EBT through a special deal –
- You are required to have credit approval.
- You must get a qualifying service.
- You are required to get a deposit.
- A $30 upgrade support charge may be needed.
- You may need to sign a contract and add a tablet line.
The following restrictions may apply if you have received a T-Mobile free tablet through its ACP program –
- You can only get a new T-Mobile tablet if you are ACP-eligible.
- You cannot select the tablets you wish to get.
- T-Mobile’s ACP advantages are only available to one person per family.
- T-Mobile’s free tablet with ACP is a one-time offer, and the device is non-transferable.
States in which T-Mobile offers Free Tablets
The American service provider T-Mobile provides free tablets with EBT through their special offers and EBB program. T-Mobile is a national carrier, and it offers its services in different U.S. states, including Arizona, Arkansas, Alabama, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Colorado, Columbia, Kentucky, Maine, Mississippi, Montana, Oklahoma, Ohio, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia, North Carolina, Massachusetts, Nevada, Florida, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Oregon, Puerto Rico, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, Georgia, Iowa, Maryland, Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, North Dakota, etc.
Other Companies that Offer Free Tablets With ACP
Several companies offer free tablets with EBT. All SNAP/EBT users are eligible for the ACP program, and all ACP subscribers can apply for any ACP company in their state of residence.
You can check the list of all ACP providers in your area at fcc.gov/affordable-connectivity-program-providers.
Below we have provided the best ACP companies that provide free tablets with EBT –
You can apply for a free tablet with EBT for this wireless provider at airtalkwireless.com.
StandUp Wireless is a Lifeline and ACP provider that provides free tablets with EBT. Its other benefits include unlimited talk, text, and data with a free phone.
You can find more information about the free tablets at standupwireless.com/acp/tablets and can apply for this provider’s services at standupwireless.com.
Cintex Wireless is an AirTalk affiliate company, and its benefits include a free unlimited plan with talk, text, and high-speed data, a free phone, and a discounted ACP tablet.
You can apply to this provider at cintexwireless.com.
Easy Wireless is another service provider under Lifeline and ACP whose services include free unlimited talk and text, free unlimited data, a free smartphone, one-time ACP discount on a tablet. You can apply for this provider’s services by visiting myeasywireless.com.
The benefits of NewPhone Wireless service provider include free monthly services with high-speed data, talk, and text, a free flip phone, a smartphone, and a discount for a tablet.
You can enroll in this provider by visiting newphone.com.
QLink Wireless service provider under Lifeline and ACP offers free government phones and services with free unlimited data, talk, and text, with a tablet.
To apply for this provider’s services, visit qlinkwireless.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to get a T-Mobile free tablet?
The time to get a T-Mobile free tablet depends on your residence and availability. T-Mobile usually ships its products in a couple of days.
Does T-Mobile offer free phones?
No. T-Mobile doesn’t offer free phones under the Lifeline program.
Can I use any SIM Card on T-Mobile free tablets?
T-Mobile tablets tend to be locked, meaning you can only use them with T-Mobile SIM cards. Therefore, using a 3-in-1 SIM card that fits all LTE and GSM tablets, hotspots, and wearables would be best.
Does the T-Mobile tablet have a hotspot?
All T-Mobile tablets are hotspot capable.
Subscribe to Email Updates :