StandUp Wireless Free Tablet – StandUp Wireless is one of the leading wireless service providers that offer a Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program to the underprivileged sections of society with low income.
Lifeline is a government-led program for low-income people and helps them stay connected to the internet at discounted rates. On the flip side, Affordable Connectivity Program enables underprivileged citizens to enjoy discounted StandUp Wireless Tablet.
- 1 Does StandUp Wireless actually offer a Free Tablet?
- 2 How to get StandUp Wireless Free Tablet
Does StandUp Wireless actually offer a Free Tablet?
This question can be answered both ways, that is, both yes and no. The StandUp free tablet is offered to eligible customers as a one-time benefit only if they qualify for all the norms.
The discount is up to $100 on certain devices. The free tablet received by the citizens works on Wi-Fi and the StandUp Wireless mobile network.
Eligibility Criteria for StandUp Wireless Free Tablet
As mentioned above, StandUp free tablet is offered only to eligible customers. This benefit can be enjoyed by only one member for a month on one device and is non-transferable.
Ways in which a citizen can qualify for free tablet –
- Program-based (A consumer must have participated in a Lifeline Program in order to get a free tablet, such as SNAP, SSI, Federal Public Housing Assistance, etc.)
- Income-based (If the gross annual household income of a household is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, they are eligible for a free tablet.)
- Unemployment-based (Determined by the FCC, any individual who is unemployed for some time can be given a StandUp Wireless free tablet.)
- Additional criteria (They include additional benefits like Pell Grants that are current year award recipients, Free or Reduced Price of School Lunch and Breakfast, and certain instances of reduced wages.)
Required Documents for StandUp Wireless Free Tablet
Before applying, ensure that you have the following –
- A photo ID Proof
- Contact details
- Eligibility proof document
- Income proof or salary slip
- Income proof/Student information
- Residence proof
Tablets that are given under the StandUp Wireless free tablet program
Well, there are no specific brands given, but the most common StandUp Wireless tablets are –
- Vortex Tab 8 – 2GB RAM, 32GB ROM, 4000 mAh battery, 8MP rear, 5MP front camera, 8 inches display.
- SKY Elite 8 – 2GB RAM, 32GB ROM, 4000 mAh battery, 5MP rear, 2MP front camera, 8 inches display.
- NUU Tab 8 – 2GB RAM, 32GB ROM, 4000 mAh battery, 5MP rear, 2MP front camera, 8 inches display.
How to get StandUp Wireless Free Tablet
To apply for a free tablet, follow these simple steps –
- Visit StandUp Wireless’s official website using this URL – https://standupwireless.com/acp/tablets/
- Click on the Click here to get started button.
- Enter your zip code and email address, and click on the Begin Application option.
- Enter all of the information asked.
- Upload soft copies of the eligible documents.
- Submit your application.
Once your application is submitted, you will have to wait for a couple of days to get the confirmation. Once confirmed, you can expect your StandUp Wireless free tablet in 7 to 10 working days.
Setting up Wi-Fi on a StandUp Wireless Tablet
- Open the settings application.
- Next, open “Network and Internet” and then Wi-Fi.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi to scan all nearby available connections.
- If your Wi-Fi network name appears on available connections, tap on it and enter your password.
- Connect your tablet to Wi-Fi, and a Wi-Fi icon will appear to indicate that your tablet is connected to the internet. Enjoy!
Restrictions for StandUp Wireless Tablet Program
- You must be a low-income individual or household.
- Any eligible individual or household is limited to one discount per month.
- Eligible household is restricted to a one-time discount on connectivity devices.
- Only one member of a household is eligible to get StandUp Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) benefits.
- StandUp Wireless Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) benefits are not transferable to another individual.
- You must send texts, make calls, purchase minutes, use data or respond to direct contact from StandUp customer care at least once in 30 days to continue receiving these discounts.
Standup Wireless free tablet is like a boon for many households that cannot afford to purchase tablets due to their low income. The free wireless tablet is only given to eligible customers.
With that said, here I am wrapping up this article. If you still have any questions, feel free to shoot them in the comment section below. Our team will try to respond ASAP.
Subscribe to Email Updates :