Are you looking for a way to get a free government iPhone 13 Pro Max? If yes, then you have stumbled upon the right article.
The iPhone 13 Pro Max is the fifteenth-generation latest iPhone model, having excellent features such as a 120Hz ProMotion display, longer battery life, great camera, faster charging, and decent Touch ID.
With outstanding features, the iPhone 13 Pro Max is a wonderful device. However, similar to other iPhones, the model is indeed expensive and out of reach for many middle-class, low-income households.
The good news is you can get an iPhone 13 Pro Max for free. The federal government runs many assistance programs that offer free government iPhone 13 Pro Max to low-income families.
If you desire to get one, please read our post; it will inform you about several government programs offering free government iPhone 13 Pro Max and more.
Top 4 Free Government iPhone 13 Pro Max Programs
Here is the list of the top most extensive government programs that offer free government iPhones including 13 pro max.
1. Lifeline Assistance Program
Lifeline Assistance was initiated in 1985 and is supervised by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). The program provides access to telephone and internet services to low-income citizens who need help to afford cell phone plans or smartphones.
Under the Lifeline program, eligible households get wireless and internet service for $9.25 monthly, and it’s higher for $34.25 per month for tribal lands.
2. Affordable Connectivity Program ( ACP)
Under the program, the eligible household gets discounted internet and phone services. The program helps low-income people pay their internet and phone bills.
It offers monthly internet discounts of $35 and $75 to tribal lands. In addition, it offers a $100 ACP discount to purchase an internet-connecting device such as a tablet, laptop, and computer.
3. National Lifeline Association
It is a non-profit organization that provides financial assistance to poor households to afford phone services. The National Lifeline Association also offers free government iPhone 13 Pro Max.
4. Connect America Fund
It is a government-funded program that offers subsidies to phone companies to provide services in rural areas. The Connect America Fund program assists low-income households to afford their phone services.
How to Get Free Government iPhone 13 Pro Max
You can receive a free government iPhone 13 Pro Max by participating in one of the government-support programs listed in the above section or any other program that assists qualified low-income households.
Many programs like Lifeline and ACP provide free or discounted internet services and discounted internet-connecting devices like smartphones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers to qualified households. These services are provided through the wireless services provider company.
However, to qualify for these programs, you must meet their certain eligibility requirements, which vary for different assistance programs.
The entire process of getting a free government iPhone 13 Pro Max involves these simple steps.
- Check if you are eligible for the Lifeline or ACP program
- Collect the eligibility documents to verify your qualification
- Fill out the application form to apply
- Wait for approval.
- If approved, find a service provider in your state that provides a free government iPhone.
Let’s look at these steps in detail one by one.
Eligibility to Get a Free Government iPhone 13 Pro Max
The eligibility to get a free government varies depending upon the programs. The prerequisites to participate in any government program include the following:
- You should be 18 years of age.
- You should be a resident of the state where you apply for the particular government program.
Let’s see the eligibility for the two most common programs, Lifeline and ACP.
Eligibility For Lifeline
You can qualify for Lifeline if you fulfill any of the two eligibility :
If your annual household income is below or at 135% of the federal poverty guidelines.
If you or any family member participates in any of the given assistance programs.
- Food Stamps Program or SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program)
- SSI (supplemental security income)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Veterans Pension and Survivor Benefit
If you belong to Tribal land, you can qualify for Lifeline if you are a beneficiary of one of the following.
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Tribal Head Start (Only houses meeting the income qualifying standard are eligible)
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for the Poor Families (Tribal TANF)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
It is crucial to note that you must meet one of the eligibility mentioned above criteria to qualify for the Lifeline program to get a free government iPhone.
Eligibility For ACP
- If the annual household income is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines.
- If you or any family member participate in any of the above-listed programs, including the Lifeline.
Documents required for Free Government iPhone 13 Pro Max
You need specific valid government documents to prove your eligibility at the time of application. The documentation depends on the eligibility criteria by which you qualify to apply for a free government iPhone 13 Pro Max.
Let’s see the accepted documents you can provide depending on the eligibility.
Proof of Income
When you qualify on a low-income basis, you must provide a document showing your full name and income.
Official documents are :
- Current income statement from your employer
- Paycheck stub
- Divorce decree
- Veterans Administration statement of benefits Child support award
Proof of program participation
Suppose you qualify as a beneficiary of any government program. In that case, you must submit a valid document comprising your full name, program details, date of issuance of the certificate, name of the authority issuing the document, etc.
- Government approval letter
- Statement of benefits
- Benefit award letter
- Benefit verification letter
You might need documents to verify your name, address, birth date, etc. You can have any of the following.
- Birth certificate
- A valid state, government, or military Tribal ID
- Permanent resident card or green card
- Driver’s license
- Birth certificate
- A valid-government-issued, state, military, or
- Tribal ID.
- Certificate of U.S citizenship or naturalization
To verify your address, you can have the following documents.
- Utility bill
- Recent tax return or W-2
- Mortgage or lease statement
Please note that you must submit a copy of any eligibility document (income or program certificate) rather than the original during the application process.
How to apply for a Free Government iPhone 13 Pro Max
Once you learn about the eligibility, you can apply for a free iPhone 13 pro max. The application for free government iPhone 13 or Pro Max can be achieved in three ways.
- Online application
- Via mail
- Via service provider
1. Online Application
Please follow the below steps to apply online for a free government iPhone 13 Peo Max.
- To apply via Lifeline, please visit. (nv.fcc.gov/lifeline)
- To apply via ACP, open https://www.affordableconnectivity.gov/
- After opening the link, enter your state in the box that appears on the screen.
- Then click on the “Get started” icon.
- You can log in with your credentials if you are a Lifeline customer. Otherwise, if you are new, please register, create an account, and continue to log in.
- Once you log in, you will find the online application form.
- Fill up the relevant information in the form.
- Upload your eligibility documents.
- Finally, please submit your application after carefully revising it.
- Wait for application approval. You will be notified at your registered email.
2. Application through mail
You can also apply via mail.
To do that, you need to download and take out the print of the application form.
- Please download and print the Lifeline application form available at – lifelinesupport.org/wp-content/uploads/documents/get-lifeline/LI_Application_NVstates.pdf
- To download the ACP application form, please visit – affordableconnectivity.gov/wp-content/uploads/ACP-Application-Form-English.pdf.
- If you are applying via ACP, you must include a Household worksheet available at – affordableconnectivity.gov/wp-content/uploads/lifeline/images/ACP-Household-Worksheet-English.pdf.
- Complete your Lifeline or ACP application form.
- Attach a copy of your eligibility document.
- After completing the form, send your application package to Lifeline or the ACP support center at PO Box 7081, London, KY 40742, for further examination.
- You will be notified via your registered email if your application is selected.
3. Application through a service provider
In addition, you can apply for a free government iPhone 13 Pro Max through your preferred service provider that offers its services under these programs in your state.
Please follow the steps below to apply through a service provider.
- The first step is to find a suitable service provider in your state.
- Visit your selected carrier’s official website.
- Enter your ZIP code.
- Click on the “Get Started” icon, “Apply Now,” or another icon on your screen.
- The application form shows up.
- Fill up the details in the form.
- Upload the scanned copies of your eligibility documents
- Click on the “submit” icon.
- If your application is accepted, you will be informed through the email on your registered email.
Benefits of Getting a Free Government iPhone 13 Pro Max
iPhone 13 Pro Max is the latest phone model of the iPhone 13 series. iPhones are faster and smoother than Android phones. With this iPhone, you can access the high-speed 5G network.
In addition, you can access the Apple apps specific to the iPhone 13 series at zero cost.
Here is a specification table for the iPhone 13 pro max to show you the benefits you will recieve.
|Display||6.7-inch Super Retina XDR display with ProMotion, 2778 x 1284 pixels resolution,
120Hz refresh rate
|Processor||A15 Bionic chip|
|Storage||128GB, 256GB, 512GB, or 1TB|
|Rear cameras||12MP Wide camera, 12MP Ultra Wide camera, 12MP Telephoto camera (3x optical zoom)|
|Front Camera||12MP TrueDepth camera|
|Operating system||iOS 15|
|Colors||Graphite, Gold, Silver, Sierra Blue|
|Price||Starting at $1,099|
Best Free Government iPhone 13 Pro Max Providers
Not all providers provide free government iPhones under the assistance programs.
We have listed the free government iPhone 13 Pro Max providers under the Lifeline and ACP programs.
Is the government iPhone 13 Pro Max “Free”?
Some providers offer free smartphones under the Lifeline and ACP programs, while others offer them as discounted phones.
The service provider under the Lifeline and ACP program offers a one-time discount of $100 to purchase internet-connected devices like tablets, laptops, and desktop computers.
Depending upon your device, you must contribute between $10-$50 towards the purchase price.
Since this discount is huge, it is this discount that is called a free device. As the iPhone 13 series is the latest iPhone model, you cannot get it free of charge.
Therefore, please note that you won’t get a government iPhone 13 Pro Max completely free of charge. Instead, you get a discount to purchase this iPhone if you qualify for any programs offering the device.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does receiving a free iPhone 13 Pro Max take?
You can receive a free government iPhone 13 Pro Max in about 5-10 working days, depending upon your location, if your application is approved. If it takes longer, you can contact your service provider.
Is the iPhone 13 Pro Max the best phone?
The iPhone 13 Pro Max is an excellent phone, even with the new devices released in 2022. It has great features, including a high-resolution camera, performs not much slower than the iPhone 14 Pro series, and looks extremely similar.
Can I get a free iPhone 13 Pro Max if I am a Food Stamps beneficiary?
Yes. Being a Food Stamps beneficiary automatically qualifies you for a free iPhone 13 Pro Max. However, you need to apply to your preferred service provider in your state.
Is ACP and EBB the same?
Yes. ACP is the new program that started to replace the older EBB program. Under the ACP, eligible low-income households get similar benefits as the EBB program.
Subscribe to Email Updates :