Do you wish to get a Maze Speed government phone? If yes, you have stumbled upon the right page.
Maze Speed is one of the best cell phone models from Maze, an electronic company that manufactures quality and affordable mobile devices.
Its amazing features and reasonable price make it a perfect device for people who struggle to pay for their cell phone purchases.
Through their assistance program, the Federal Government offers low-income people free smartphones and phone services to bridge the digital gap.
So with this article will guide you on how you can get a Maze Speed phone from the government, its eligibility criteria, the documents required, and the application process.
So without further ado, let’s get started
Is It Possible To Get A Maze Speed Government Phone?
These government assistance programs offer discounted or free phone services to eligible low-income people.
- Lifeline provides up to a $9.25 monthly discount on services for low-income non-Tribal households and a $34.25 monthly discount for Tribal land households.
- ACP offers a $30 monthly discount on phone bills to eligible low-income families. This discount is up to $75 for qualified Tribal land inhabitants.
- In addition, ACP offers a one-time discount of $100 to purchase internet-connecting devices like tablets, laptops, or desktop computers with a co-pay of $10-$50 towards the purchase price.
- These discounts are provided through Lifeline and ACP participating wireless providers.
However, the benefits of these programs mainly depend on the providers. Some providers only offer discounted phone services, while some generous carriers offer free phones with free services, and the phone model also varies for different providers.
How To Get Maze Speed Government Phone?
You can get a Maze Speed Government Phone by participating in your state’s Lifeline, ACP, or both programs.
You must go through these steps to qualify for these programs to get a Maze Speed phone.
- Check out what program is available in your state (Lifeline or ACP).
- Find out the provider that offers the Maze Speed phone through these programs in your state of residence. You can find the participating service provider by visiting “https://cnm.universalservice.org/”
- Check whether you are eligible to apply for the program.
- If eligible, collect the necessary documents to prove your eligibility.
- Lastly, apply for your state’s Lifeline or ACP program to get a Maze Speed phone.
Maze Speed Government Phone Specifications
Maze released its Maze Speed smartphone in May 2018. The phone is reliable, durable, and budget-friendly, with all the essential features that allow you to communicate, browse, use different apps, have solid connectivity, or even use multimedia.
Some of the highlighted features of the phone include: –
4.0-inch LCD screen with a resolution of 480×800 pixels
MediaTek MT6580 chipset with a quad-core Cortex-A7 CPU
8 GB, expandable up to 64 GB with a Micro SD card
1300 mAh removable battery
2.0-megapixel back camera with CMOS sensor and LED flash, 0.3 MP front camera
Bluetooth, GSM, GPRS, Wi-Fi, EDGE, SMS, UMTS, and WCDMA
Maze Speed Government Phone Available in 2023
Most Lifeline and ACP providers offer entry-level to mid-range Android smartphones.
However, most providers keep their phone models private through the Lifeline or the ACP program. Also, the phone you receive through these programs depends on many factors, such as your provider, state of residence, or the model’s availability at the provider’s time of application.
As such, it isn’t easy to know whether the phone you receive will be a Maze Speed phone.
Here are the models of Maze Speed phones currently available through the Lifeline or ACP providers.
- Maze Speed 1
- Maze Alpha 6″
- Maze Speed Android Phone MS5424G
- Maze Speed MP5184G
- Maze Speed MS5415
- Maze Speed Phone MS 5424G
- Maze Speed Phone MS5539G
- Maze Speed SSB-500
- Maze Speed SSB504R
- Maze Speed SSB504R Smartphone
- Maze Alpha X
How To Qualify for a Maze Speed Government Phone?
You must qualify for the Lifeline or ACP program to be able to apply for the Maze Speed government phone. The prerequisites to qualify for these programs include the following.
- You must be at least 18 or an emancipated minor.
- You must be a single applicant in an eligible family.
- You must be a citizen of the states where your preferred provider offers the Lifeline or ACP benefits.
Additionally, you must fulfill Lifeline or ACP-specific program eligibility. These are described in the next section.
Eligibility For the Maze Speed Government Phone
The Federal Communication Commission (FCC) has set specific requirements for the Lifeline and the ACP program. These are income and program requirements.
Income Eligibility – Your annual household income must be at or below 135% of the federal Poverty Guidelines to qualify for the Maze Speed phone through the Lifeline.
Program Eligibility – If not by income, you may qualify for the Lifeline if you or any household member participates in the eligible government support program mentioned below.
- Food Stamps or SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Any Tribal Assistance Program
- Women, Infants, and Children Program (WIC)
- Free or reduced price School Breakfast Program
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
Income Eligibility – Your annual family income must be at or below 200% of the federal poverty guideline to qualify through the ACP for the Maze Speed phone.
Program Eligibility – Suppose you cannot qualify on your income basis. In that case, you are eligible for the ACP if you or any family member is a beneficiary of a government support program listed above, including Lifeline Assistance.
Alternatively, you may be eligible for the ACP if your household received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year.
Documents Required For Maze Speed Government Phone
Once you know you are eligible for the Lifeline or ACP program, you must prove your qualification with supporting legal documentation during the application process.
Here are the accepted official documents to verify your eligibility.
- Paycheck stubs
- Divorce decree
- Child support award
- Prior year’s state, federal, or Tribal tax return
- Workers’ Compensation statement of benefits
- Veterans Administration statement of benefits
Government Assistance Program Participation Proof
- Program participation approval letter
- Benefit award letter
- Benefit verification letter
- Statement of benefits
- U.S. Driver license
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of U.S. citizenship
- Green card or Permanent resident card
- Utility bill
- Recent tax return or W-2 document
- Certificate of emancipation (for emancipated minors)
Maze Speed Government Phone Application Process
If eligible, you can apply for a Maze Speed government phone, and the application can be filled in two ways. Below we mentioned both methods.
Since Maze Speed government phone is available through the Lifeline and the ACP.
Apply online through the National Verifier at
Visit the link above.
Select your state by clicking on the drop-down icon.
Click on the “Get Started” icon.
You will be redirected to the application form of National Verifier.
Fill out the form and upload your eligibility documents.
Review and, lastly, submit your application form.
Wait for the approval.
You will be notified via your registered email if the National Verifier approves your application.
The next step is to move to your preferred provider in your state to sign up for their Lifeline or ACP services and get a Maze Speed phone.
Application via mail
Alternatively, you can apply for the Lifeline and the ACP program through the mail to get a Maze Speed government phone.
Download and take a print of the Lifeline application form at
You can get the ACP application form at
If you apply through the ACP, please include a Household Worksheet at
Fill out the application form (2 forms for the ACP)
Attach your eligibility documents.
Send your application package to Lifeline/ACP Support Center at PO Box 9100, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773.
Top 5 Providers for Maze Speed Government Phone
Many providers offer Maze Speed government phones by participating in the Lifeline or the ACP program.
The top 5 providers include the following.
The other providers that offer Maze Speed government phones are:
- Easy Wireless
- enTouch Wireless
- Infiniti Mobile
- NewPhone Wireless
- SafeLink Wireless
- StandUp Wireless
- True Wireless
Please note that these companies do not operate in all states of the United States. Therefore, you must search for what provider offers a free government phone program in your state of residence.
You can find the list of all Lifeline and ACP providers in your area at https://cnm.universalservice.org/ by entering your ZIP code or city and state and selecting the program you wish to apply to.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get a Maze Speed government phone?
Yes. You can get a Maze Speed phone by qualifying for your state’s Lifeline or ACP program.
Is Maze Speed an advanced phone?
No. Maze Speed is not the most advanced device with the latest features. But it is a reliable and durable device with the basic features of providing connectivity, browsing, app usage, multimedia usage, etc.
Can I apply for a Maze Speed phone if I receive FoodStamps?
Yes. You can apply for a Maze phone since you already qualify for one of the eligible government support programs.
Subscribe to Email Updates :