Do you know you can get AirTalk Wireless free iPad if you belong to a financially weaker household? Well, that’s true, and in this article, we are going to explain everything about it.
So, without any further ado, let’s get started –
AirTalk Wireless Free iPad – Everything You Need to Know
AirTalk Wireless is a government-sponsored free cell phone service provider participating in the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). It helps lower-income households and special groups access broadband and internet services for education, work, and healthcare.
Eligible households can get unlimited calling, texting, 15 GB of high-speed 4G LTE/5G data and more, along with a free government smartphone.
What are the US States where you can get AirTalk Wireless free iPad?
AirTalk Wireless’s free iPad scheme is available in these states –
- New York
- South Carolina
As AirTalk Wireless uses the T-Mobile and AT&T networks to provide their customers with a mobile service, you can use your phone or AirTalk Wireless Free iPhone anywhere in the country or when roaming abroad.
The Qualification Process for AirTalk Wireless Free Tablet
You must meet certain requirements to qualify for the free AirTalk Wireless tablet.
The discounted tablet isn’t available to everyone with low income.
Participation in Government Assistance Program
Those who don’t have a low income but participate in any of the below-mentioned government assistance programs in the United States can get a free tablet.
These programs are –
If you live on tribal land and participate in any of these programs, you are eligible for AirTalk Wireless free tablet –
Eligibility Documents for AirTalk Wireless Free iPad
If you are qualified for the program, you must show certain documents to prove your eligibility.
These documents are –
Government Assistance Program Participation Proof
Additionally, you can prove your address by submitting any of the following documents –
How to Apply for AirTalk Wireless Free iPad?
To apply for AirTalk Wireless to get a free iPad, you will need to follow these steps –
- Go to airtalkwireless.com.
- On the homepage, you need to click on the ‘Apply’ button.
- You will be asked to provide your email address and zip code.
- To complete the online application form, please enter your information on the AirTalk Wireless website and upload your eligibility verification documents via the National Verifier website to verify your eligibility.
- After that, you will be redirected to the AirTalk website to choose your free AirTalk Wireless iPad.
That’s it. This is how you can easily apply for AirTalk Wireless free iPad.
You may check your AirTalk Wireless Status for a free iPad as you have applied for it.
AirTalk Wireless iPad Models that are currently available
Customers eligible for AirTalk’s ACP discount of up to $100 can purchase a tablet at a very low price. According to the government’s rules, customers must pay at least $10.01 to receive the device. Therefore, the device is not fully free of charge, but it is heavily discounted.
These are the iPad models that you can get from AirTalk Wireless –
- For only $10.01, you can purchase the Apple iPad 3
- The Apple iPad Air 2 is now available for $35
- $25 off the Apple iPad Air
- You can get an iPad Mini 2 for $25 from Apple
- The Apple iPad Mini 3 is available for $30 on Amazon
- The Apple iPad Mini is available for $10.01 right now
Here is a table of the Apple iPad deals:
|Apple iPad 3
|Apple iPad Air 2
|Apple iPad Air
|iPad Mini 2
|Apple iPad Mini 3
|Apple iPad Mini
Additional benefits after you qualify for AirTalk Wireless Lifeline and ACP program –
You will receive plenty of additional benefits if you qualify for the AirTalk Wireless Lifeline and ACP combo plan.
Some of the best ones are mentioned below –
- Free smartphone (customers can select the phone model themselves, and they have the option of choosing between several flip phones, Android smartphones, and iPhones depending on their taste)
- The plan includes unlimited talk, unlimited text, and unlimited picture messaging, as well as a certain amount of high-speed monthly data, all for free.
- If an iPad is not the right device for you, you can choose an Android tablet instead. Available Android devices are –
|Galaxy Tab S
|Galaxy Tab S4
|Galaxy Tab 4
|Galaxy Tab S3
|Joy Tab 2
|Galaxy Tab A 2020
|Galaxy Tab S2
|Galaxy Tab E
|Galaxy Tab A 2018
|Tablet KoonectONE Moxee by KoonectONE
Replace or upgrade my AirTalk Wireless Free iPad
The AirTalk Wireless free iPad may have to be replaced if it gets damaged, broken, lost, or stolen and cannot be repaired.
Thanks to AirTalk Wireless, their devices are covered by a 15-day limited warranty. It is possible to return your tablet to the company if you experience any malfunction within 15 days of the delivery date of the tablet, and the company will send a replacement device.
It should be noted that none of the warranties listed above cover damage caused by physical abuse, loss, or theft. The company’s customer service department can still be contacted to ask for a replacement device for a small fee. If you happen to use a mobile phone, consider upgrading your Phone with airtalk wireless services.
You can call AirTalk Wireless customer support at +1 (855) 924-7825.
If you are experiencing issues with your Airtalk wireless services, there are steps you can take to troubleshoot and fix the Airtalk wireless problem.
Does the Government offer free iPad?
Yes, you can get a free Government iPad if you are eligible for the ACP program.
There you have it – a detailed article covering AirTalk Wireless free iPad. The free Airtalk Wireless tablets are available to customers who qualify for the Lifeline Program and ACP programs. The tablet is, however, not completely free of charge. You must co-pay between $10 and $50 to purchase an AirTalk Wireless free iPad.
Subscribe to Email Updates :