Do you know that you can get AirTalk Wireless free iPad if you belong to a financially weaker household? Well, that’s true, and in this article, we are going to explain everything about it.
So, without any further ado, let’s get started –
- 1 AirTalk Wireless Free iPad – Everything you need to know
- 2 What are the US States where you can get AirTalk Wireless free iPad?
- 3 Eligibility documents for AirTalk Wireless Free iPad
- 4 How to apply for AirTalk Wireless Free iPad?
- 5 Replace or upgrade my AirTalk Wireless Free iPad
- 6 Does Government offer free iPad?
- 7 Closing Comments
AirTalk Wireless Free iPad – Everything you need to know
AirTalk Wireless is a government-sponsored free cell phone service provider that participates in the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). It helps lower-income households and special groups access broadband and internet services for education, work, and healthcare.
Eligible households can get unlimited calling, texting, and 15 GB of high-speed 4G LTE/5G data and more, along with a free government smartphone.
What are the US States where you can get AirTalk Wireless free iPad?
AirTalk Wireless free iPad scheme is available in these states –
- New York
- South Carolina
As AirTalk Wireless uses the T-Mobile and AT&T networks to provide their customers with a mobile service, you can use your phone anywhere in the country or when roaming abroad.
The qualification process for AirTalk Wireless Free Tablet
To qualify for the free AirTalk Wireless free tablet, you have to meet certain requirements.
The discounted tablet isn’t available to everyone with low income. The income must be at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. Thus, you can check what your state’s Federal Poverty Guidelines say and see if you meet the criteria.
Participation in Government Assistance Program
Those who don’t have a low income but participate in any of the below-mentioned government assistance programs in the United States can get a free tablet. These programs are –
- SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program)
- Health insurance
- A supplement to Social Security
- Section 8 or Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- The school breakfast or lunch program or reduced-price program
- You got a Pell Grant this year
If you live on tribal land and participate in any of these programs, you are eligible for AirTalk Wireless free tablet –
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Start-ups for tribes
- General Assistance Bureau of Indian Affairs
- Program to distribute food on Indian reservations
Eligibility documents for AirTalk Wireless Free iPad
If you are qualified for the program, you need to show certain documents to prove your eligibility.
These documents are –
- A copy of the state, federal, or tribal tax return for the previous year
- Current income statement from your employer or a copy of your paycheck
- Statement of benefits from Social Security
- Statement of benefits provided by the Veterans Administration
- Statement of benefits related to unemployment or worker’s compensation
- An official document showing your income, such as a divorce decree, child support award, or a similar official document
- Statements of benefits related to retirement and pension plans
- If you have a document that includes your full legal name and household income, you can use that document
Documents about yourself
To prove your identity, you need an official document that shows your name, date of birth, and place of residence.
For this, you can provide any of these documents –
- A copy of your government, military, tribal, or state ID
- Birth certificate
- Copy of your green card or permanent resident card
- Copy of your citizenship or naturalization certificate
- Your US driver’s license
Additionally, you can prove your address by submitting any of the following documents –
- Utility bill
- Copy of Lease or mortgage statement
How to apply for AirTalk Wireless Free iPad?
To apply for a free iPad from AirTalk Wireless, you will need to follow these steps –
- Go to airtalkwireless.com.
- On the homepage, you need to click on the ‘Apply’ button.
- You will be asked to provide your email address and zip code.
- To complete the online application form, please enter your information on the AirTalk Wireless website and upload your eligibility verification documents via the National Verifier website to verify your eligibility.
- After that, you will be redirected to the AirTalk website, where you will be able to choose your free AirTalk Wireless free iPad.
That’s it. This is how you can easily apply for AirTalk Wireless free iPad.
AirTalk Wireless iPad Models that are currently available
Customers who are eligible for AirTalk’s ACP discount of up to $100 are able to purchase a tablet at a very low price. According to the rules set by the government, in order to receive the device, customers are required to pay at least $10.01. Therefore, the device is not fully free of charge, but it is heavily discounted.
These are the iPad models that you can get from AirTalk Wireless –
- For only $10.01, you can purchase the Apple iPad 3
- The Apple iPad Air 2 is now available for $35
- $25 off the Apple iPad Air
- You can get an iPad Mini 2 for $25 from Apple
- The Apple iPad Mini 3 is available for $30 on Amazon
- The Apple iPad Mini is available for $10.01 right now
Additional benefits after you qualify for AirTalk Wireless Lifeline and ACP program –
If you qualify for AirTalk Wireless Lifeline and ACP combo plan, you will receive plenty of additional benefits.
Some of the best ones are mentioned below –
- Free smartphone (customers can select the phone model themselves, and they have the option of choosing between several flip phones, Android smartphones, and iPhones depending on their taste)
- The plan includes unlimited talk, unlimited text, and unlimited picture messaging, as well as a certain amount of high-speed data per month, all for free
- In the case that an iPad is not the right device for you, you can choose an Android tablet instead. Available Android devices are –
- Galaxy Tab S from Samsung
- Galaxy Tab S4 from Samsung
- Galaxy Tab 4 from Samsung
- Galaxy Tab S3 from Samsung
- Joy Tab 2 by Alcatel
- Galaxy Tab A 2020 from Samsung
- Joy Tab by Alcatel
- Galaxy Tab S2 from Samsung
- Galaxy Tab E from Samsung
- Galaxy Tab A 2018 from Samsung
- Tablet KoonectONE Moxee by KoonectONE
Replace or upgrade my AirTalk Wireless Free iPad
The AirTalk Wireless free iPad may have to be replaced if it gets damaged, broken, lost, or stolen and cannot be repaired.
Thanks to AirTalk Wireless, their devices are covered by a 15-day limited warranty. It is possible to return your tablet to the company if you experience any malfunction within 15 days of the delivery date of the tablet, and the company will send a replacement device.
It should be noted that none of the warranties listed above cover damage caused by physical abuse, loss, or theft. The company’s customer service department can still be contacted to ask for a replacement device for a small fee.
For this, you can call AirTalk Wireless customer support at +1 (855) 924-7825.
Does Government offer free iPad?
Yes, you can get a free Government iPad if you are eligible for the ACP program.
There you have it – a detailed article covering AirTalk Wireless free iPad. The free Airtalk Wireless tablets are available to customers who qualify for the Lifeline and ACP programs. The tablet is, however, not completely free of charge. You need to co-pay between $10 to $50 to purchase AirTalk Wireless free iPad.
Subscribe to Email Updates :