Election vs. Selection event to be held on 24th June. Know how to Watch Election vs. Selection Live Stream in this article below.
- 1 What is Election vs. Selection Live Stream about
- 1.1 Watch Election vs. Selection Live Stream from Colorado
- 1.2 Schedule and Timings of Election vs. Selection event
- 1.3 Location of the event
- 1.4 Steps to Book Tickets for Election vs. Selection
- 1.5 Guest Speakers in Election vs. Selection
- 1.6 Virtual Appearance by speakers
- 1.7 About Courtyard by Marriott Grand Junction
- 1.8 Parking guide for Courtyard by Marriott Grand Junction
- 1.9 Some Reviews by the Visitors of Courtyard by Marriott Grand Junction
What is Election vs. Selection Live Stream about
Since 2020’s Big Surprise, assertions of voter infringement, interference, legal conspiracy, and scandalous selections of candidates across the nation have become a center of attraction. Due to these ambiguous questions, the national election was not only in question, but elections of state and local municipalities were also in question. The event will be joined by many nationally recognized Americans who think about the country’s welfare. They will talk about the main difference between election and selection, and the main question will focus on the hard facts and the solutions.
On 24th June, Utah, Nevada, Wisconsin, Colorado, and Arizona will be exemplified at this event.
Watch Election vs. Selection Live Stream from Colorado
Visitors who can’t go to the venue can see the rally effortlessly from the comfort of their homes. You can watch the rally live here at world wire effortlessly as it will stream the event live on the day. To stay updated with us, you can join our telegram channel. You will get all the information over there. Stay tuned with us!
The live stream is currently unavailable as this is an exclusive offline event. We will provide an update as and when it arises.
Schedule and Timings of Election vs. Selection event
The event has been scheduled to be held on 24th June ( Friday) 2022. The event will begin at 5:00 PM and will wrap up around 8:30 PM (MDT)
Location of the event
The event has been scheduled to take place at Courtyard by Marriott Grand Junction, 765 Horizon Drive, Grand Junction, CO 81506, United States.
Steps to Book Tickets for Election vs. Selection
As another event has been scheduled, you all know you are required to purchase tickets or you won’t be allowed to be in the event. So to make the whole complex process of booking tickets easy, we have brought some easy steps for you.
Follow the steps given below. The price of tickets is between $15 and 35, and the price differs according to the facilities rendered by the authority. As there is a capacity restriction, get your tickets as soon as you can; else, you can miss the opportunity to attend the event. So, here you go!
- Firstly, go to the eventbrite.com website
- Now give a tap on getting Tickets
- Now, you will have two options for selecting tickets. Select the ticket of your choice.
- After selecting, you have to fill in all the details required to book tickets.
- Proceed with the payment after filling in all the required data. You can only pay through the online mode.
- moving to the next step, give a tap on registration mode, and your tickets will get booked.
- Now your registration is done!
*It is to be noted that to request a refund; you will need to contact the organizers.
* Fee of Eventbrite is nonrefundable.
Guest Speakers in Election vs. Selection
Here are some guest speakers who will speak at the event.
- Mike Lindell (CEO of MyPillow and Founder of The Lindell Legal Offense Fund)
Mike Lindell ( Michael James Lindell) is an American businessman, prudent political activist, and strategist theorist. He is also the originator and CEO of My Pillow, a pillow, bedding, and slipper manufacturing company. Mike is also known as the My Pillow Guy. Lindell is a well-known supporter and advisor of former U.S. President Donald Trump. He played an important role was played by Lindell in supporting and financing Trump’s attempts to overturn the election result after Trump’s defeat in the 2020 presidential election. He is also known for spreading false conspiracy theories about popular electoral fraud in the presidential election of 2020.
- Jim Marchant, Nevada State Representative
James Marchant ( James Carl Marchant) is an American politician in Nevada. He is from the Republican Party. From 2016 to 2018, he represented the 37th district in the Nevada Assembly which also covers the northwest part of Las Vegas Valley. Marchant serves as the president of the America First Secretary of State Coalition.
In 2020 Marchant was the Republican nominee for Nevada’s 4th congressional district. But unfortunately, he lost that election to incumbent Democrat Steven Horsford. He was charged with overturning the election based on unsubstantiated voter forgery assertions.
- Michael Gableman
Michael Gableman (Michael J. Gableman) is an American lawyer and former justice of the Wisconsin Supreme Court. He is from the Republican Party. Gableman has been titled a “hard-line conservative.”
After the four days of a rally scheduled on 7th November, Gableman said, “I don’t think anyone here can think of anything more systematically unjust than a stolen election.”
Virtual Appearance by speakers
These two speakers will appear virtually on the day of the event.
- Lara Logan (Investigative Journalist)
Lara Logan is a South African television and radio journalist and war reporter. She was a journalist for CBS News from 2002 to 2018. 60 Minutes Executive Producer Jeff Fager called her factually wrong and politically slanted story on the 2012 Benghazi attack “the worst mistake on my 10-year watch.” She joined the Sinclair Broadcast Group, a conservative media company, in the year 2019. In January 2020, she joined Fox Nation, a subscription streaming service run by Fox News. In March 2022, she stated that she had been “dumped” by the network.
- Mark Finchem
Mark W. Finchem is an American far-right politician. Since 5th Janu y 2015, he has been serving as a member of the Arizona House of Representatives representing District 11. He is the Coordinator of Arizona for the Coalition of the western States. It is an institution that obstructs the activities of the Bureau of Land Management and aided the occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in 2016.
About Courtyard by Marriott Grand Junction
Courtyard by Marriott Grand Junction also referred to as (Courtyard Marriott on signage), is a hotel brand and one of Marriott’s mid-priced brands. It is owned by Marriott international. The hotel mainly focuses on business travelers but also welcomes traveling families. There are rooms in the hotel that have desks, sofas, and free Internet access. There are restaurants or cafes at many of its locations that offer fresh cooked and prepared breakfast (not complimentary), appetizers, sandwiches, and more. All have 24-hour “markets.” In addition, Premium upgrades are also offered, such as Enhanced Internet upgrades and larger “suite-style” rooms.
Parking guide for Courtyard by Marriott Grand Junction
The hotel has an on-site parking facility. The parking price costs $9 for daily visitors, and additional extra charges will be levied the more days you stay there. There is not much information regarding this. We will update the article as we get any information regarding this.
Disabled parking: There is a facility for parking for the disabled. They can easily park, and along with it, the wheelchair is also accessible for their convenience.
Tailgating: Tailgating is strictly prohibited. There is enough parking space you can only park in the parking area.
Some Reviews by the Visitors of Courtyard by Marriott Grand Junction
• “Just like every other Marriott Courtyard I’ve been in, it is an upscale hotel, and it has great amenities like a swimming pool and workout room. The thing I always need at a Marriott is good Wi-Fi and a proper business desk in the room. It had one just like every other Marriott Courtyard. This is something I count on as I work a lot.”
• “Comfortable rooms and wonderful banquet staff, especially Heather! She was awesome! Thank you for making it a pleasant stay.”
Subscribe to Email Updates :